National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
I can't get past the first page the link is not working correctly

Ok it's working now.

WOW! What a liberal piece that is. Every gun is mentioned for being sold on Gunbroker and they bring up what mass shooting it was used in. Even though it was not the same gun just the same manufacturer.

The last 2 are not even guns with one being a sub category of cheap guns and the other was guns with pistol grips.

It's trash like this that just keeps hammering on folks minds.

Reactions: Jordan9MM

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,584 Posts
No 1911s, Glocks or Sig P226/P229s? The article is BS!

Reactions: Stryker33

·
Registered
13,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They just seem to want to point out which guns were used in mass shootings, for the most part.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
The only way I could get through the pictures was to right click and open the next image in a new tab. Not worth the effort, they totally lost me when they said the Ruger American Rifle was another rifle based off the AR15 platform.

·
Registered
Navy Vet
2,864 Posts
I'll go with number twelve, the Henry Golden Boy. I've had mine for six years and I love it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Favorite pistol: Colt 1911
Favorite rifle: Springfield Armory loaded M1A
Favorite shotgun: FNH SLP
Favorite revolver: S&W 29-2 .44 magnum

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Did anyone click on the link that said "Chicago residents won't leave home without a gun"? I thought carry permits there were hard to get?
Most of the data seemed to be at least 4 years old and some several years older. Yeah and bringing up which killer used them was sort of stupid unless they were trying to influence some psychos out there? Holmes used a mossberg 500? I thought he used the dreaded assault rifle?

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
It being CBS....
We need to discipline them like Sarge did in the army....
Have them run around... yelling... This is my rifle! This is my gun!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Did anyone click on the link that said "Chicago residents won't leave home without a gun"? I thought carry permits there were hard to get?
Most of the data seemed to be at least 4 years old and some several years older. Yeah and bringing up which killer used them was sort of stupid unless they were trying to influence some psychos out there? Holmes used a mossberg 500? I thought he used the dreaded assault rifle?
Damn assault shotguns... bet they weigh as much as 10 moving boxes...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Damn assault shotguns... bet they weigh as much as 10 moving boxes...
[/QUOTE]
I’d think too be an assault shotgun, it would at least have to be a semi auto, not a pump like a Mossberg 500!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Well, if they list enough guns, you're going to eventually have something on their list.

Not that any of the ones on THEIR list are my favorites, sorry.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Did anyone notice photo number 8, as in trigger finger position. Looks like there is going to be some premature firing from those two idiots..

·
Registered
59 Posts
Did anyone notice photo number 8, as in trigger finger position. Looks like there is going to be some premature firing from those two idiots..
Pic 18 as well...sad part is they use the visual intentionally to leave their interpretive impression on the viewer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts