National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Aim true !
14,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long article to paste. Here is the link for it.

· Registered
892 Posts
I'm all for being reasonably prepared for emergencies. But if these people had spent their money and efforts on getting the right candidates elected, they wouldn't have to worry about the gear. People act like some "prepper last stand" is going to be cool. It isn't. It will be their worst nightmare.

As Selgo Begovic says in his book about four years of SHTF in Bosnia, having a lot of prep stuff just makes you a target. Learn to survive with as little as possible.

· Super Moderator
16,611 Posts
There's not going to be a civil war. Just as a side note, Bosnia is smaller than W. Virginia and twice the size of New Hampshire. We've already got pockets of civil unrest going on. There won't be some kind of mass uprising of the left when Trumps wins, and any uprising that occurs won't uprise for very long. There will be a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth and inciting rhetoric by the media and left wing politicians, but no lasting civil war.

But you are correct that a civil war will be a terrible thing. We wonder when we'll get back to normal after this silly little pandemic thing. "Normal" after a civil war doesn't exist.

Alan

· Last Stand on Earth
6,330 Posts
There's not going to be a civil war. Just as a side note, Bosnia is smaller than W. Virginia and twice the size of New Hampshire. We've already got pockets of civil unrest going on. There won't be some kind of mass uprising of the left when Trumps wins, and any uprising that occurs won't uprise for very long. There will be a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth and inciting rhetoric by the media and left wing politicians, but no lasting civil war.

But you are correct that a civil war will be a terrible thing. We wonder when we'll get back to normal after this silly little pandemic thing. "Normal" after a civil war doesn't exist.

Alan
I’m glad you are that confident as I’m not after what took place with the riots. My money says Democrats in office will be inciting the violence as soon as Trump wins. Their followers, as genius as they are, will oblige. Hopefully enough democrats are voted out so that come January, they will no longer be in control of anything but their own bladders.

· Registered
1,658 Posts
Unless Trump wins big, and I mean really big clear win, I ain't looking for any warm and fuzzy pictures after the election. Even then Trump would pretty much need send in more Fed LE and squash the violence hard and fast. And start arresting the leaders for inciting riots and/or sedition. The politicians that allowed it and the DAs that refused to prosecute along with them.
I know of nobody that supports Trump, or even the sane ones on the left, that want a fight and won't start one. But if someone else is insane enough to start one is ready and won't run. If need be, that includes me.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

· Registered
4,756 Posts
What are the possibility that the right would start violence if Trump looses and the extreme left DemocRATS start taking our rights away as they have promised?.
And by our rights, I am not only talking about the 2nd, I also taking about the freedom of speech, religion, etc. etc..

· Premium Member
9,928 Posts
These rioter/civil war mongers are the same people that steal Trump signs off your lawn. We’ve had every Trump sign taken on our street twice. I’m sure that if the Trump sings are stolen, nobody will vote for him. WTH?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.