National Gun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for information on my 22 rifle has set in the old home place for years .
I had Travis McBride stamp on it
Can not find much and my buddy said the forum is a great place with members with a wealth of knowledge .
Model 20f is what I have . Butt plate has innerarms on it
Any info and comments are certainly welcomed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The model 20f I have had interarms on the butt plate and looks nothing like the 20h model I wonder what the variances are ?
Any interarms I can find leads back to Norinco, can’t find anything but a thread for parts
Numeric doesn’t seem to have any anything availiable

Attachments

·
Aim true !
10,309 Posts
Someone may have put the plate on sometime along the way. I know it's aggravating not knowing the history.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This rifle I have has a couple differences than the noble 20 series and a interarms butt plate which seems original and unaltered in any way
The font sight on the noble series is drilled and tapped my rifle has knock in Lyman front sight the bolt and firing mechanism is different also

·
Aim true !
10,309 Posts

·
Registered
13,223 Posts
What other info are you looking for? The not being drilled and tapped probably doesn't mean anything. There is a half dozen or so of those rifles and it was probably an option on one or some but possibly not all. That's just a single shot pull to cock right? They were just sold as a cheap kids rifle or utility type rifle. it's possible Interarms imported them or like coal said someone replaced it at some point.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts