National Gun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walmart pulls guns and ammo from store displays, citing potential "civil unrest"

playing the out-of-sight/out-of-mind game........will still be available but you have to ask for the items....i am guessing they will retrieve from under lock and key in the back room.. They allege its in case of looting.......but wallyworld has been moving away from guns for a while ever since sam passed.

this in interesting
[ISPOILE
Consumer demand for firearms has jumped this year. The National Shooting Sports Foundation, an industry trade group, estimates there were a record 12.1 million background checks for gun purchases from January through July, up nearly 72% from 7.1 million gun checks in the year-ago period.

Forty percent of firearms sales involves purchasers who'd never owned a gun, according to a NSSF survey of firearm retailers. It concludes that almost 5 million Americans bought a gun for the first time in 2020.
R][/ISPOILER]

i would had thought the number of first time owners would be higher.

· Registered
17,521 Posts
I guess in Philly the other night the gun/ammo dept was ravaged in a peaceful protest. They said loose ammo was all over the floor after the frenzy. I thought it was odd being they stopped selling handgun and "assault rifle" ammo already, were they stealing 300 winchester mag and 350 legend? I said that because i think those were the only two calibers left at our local store last time i checked.

· Registered
367 Posts
If guns are sold at a place where the employees are not carrying....?

Yeah, probably a pertinent move in certain areas od the country.

· Registered
339 Posts
I agree -- those evil bullets and guns that are killing . . . . oh, wait -- it's not the guns and bullets, it's people. Perhaps Wallyworld will stop selling kitchen knives till the election is over. THAT will save lives too.

· Aim true !
14,164 Posts
Back on the shelves.

· Registered
17,521 Posts
When i went to mine yesterday they had nothing out. Ours doesn't even carry guns except air rifles and BP during hunting season. Their ammo selection has been dismal so it probably didn't take them all of 5 minutes to remove it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.