National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, but it would be cheaper to modify your stock frame’s dimensions. Then spend your money on training, ammo, and gear

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
$1,500 for a Glock?! Jeez, where do I get in line?

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I have seen the articles and ads too. But whats the point, defeats the whole purpose of a glock. Cheap!!!

Want a metal gun go buy a sweet 1911 or Sig. ;)

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Exactly -- I have a 43 oz. S&W 1006 that is 100% reliable, too, and it was a hell of a lot cheaper. It's a great conversation piece, but then so is the .50 GI!

I don't know, maybe I'm getting old, but it seems like there are more and more "Show & Tell" guns out there and few really good NEW ideas. Sort of like the discussion in the other thread about the ".327 Magnum". Oooo-Ahhh....like there was never a .32 Cal handgun before. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think most police officers were carrying .32s around the turn of the 20th Century.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I paid much less for me Kimber Gold Match. 100% made in America metal 1911. Cocked, Locked, Ready to Roar!

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Probably in response to all the recent reports about plastics being carcinogenic.

I'll bet this model is EPA-approved.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Well, you couldn't call it a "Glock" anyway -- "Glock" is Austrian for "Butt-Ugly, Fairly Cheep, Plastic Pistol that Works Every Time". I don't know anything about trademarks, but....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts