1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
14,175 Posts
Yeah, I saw where she might have designs on Chuck Schumer's Senate seat....

She may be having some other conversations about keeping her Rep seat. Nan and Chucky aren't done for yet....

Alan

Reactions: Viper123

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,226 Posts
I've seen she has a heavy contender for her seat as well

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
So she's now saying she's black? I bet those of PR heritage aren't happy about that.they hate the blacks

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,526 Posts
IDK, if she ran against Chuckie S., I'd vote for her ................. just to get rid of Chuckie.

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
well.....she gets national attention, hit and run remarks in the news, has instant name recognition, and has defeated her latest democrat challenger....afraid she is going to be on the scene for a long while......

but, while she can carry her little district, i doubt she can carry her State.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
What is needede is a way to sent the b**ch back to the cheap run down bar were she crawled out off.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
The "way" you speak of is an election.
Yes, you are correct, that is the legal way to do it, but, taking into consideration the tricks DemocRATs are known to pull, I would not be surprised if she wins again.
A triumph by her would either be because of tricks by the DemocRATS or the people living in the area that she "supposedly represent", are to dumb to see that the b*tch is not only stupid but also an idiot.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Did anyone ask the Latinos if they want to be considered black? Somehow, I don't think do.

·
Registered
640 Posts
W.T.F. is "colorism" ? I swear, that girl must DYE her hair brown. One major upside of her holding an office, is she clearly points up one of major the drawbacks of "democracy", which, clearly, is idiots electing idiots.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
This woman already has shown that she thinks she is a know-it-all individual, an expert in climate, economics, politics, human behavior, etc. The only thing that she has proven without a shadow of a dough, is that she is a total *ss, she probably would not know how to mix a margarita and she used to be a bartender, most likely, a not very good one.
Among the Latin population there is as much mix as in the USA, there are people of color, Asian descend, European descend, etc., but, then again, she is to stupid to know this.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts