National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ruler of Ramnation
1,013 Posts
That looks to be a nice quality AK. I think the price is very good also. In my opinion---that's a buy. I always like looking through GunsAmerica to get a general idea of what's still available, and how prices have gone up tremendously since my gun show trading days of a mere 8-10 years ago. Although I'm a firm believer in the quality of the Arsenal rifles, there seem to be plenty other quality AK's on the market. Sad part is that price goes along with the quality in most instances. I did find this one during my recent search through the pages of GunsAmerica:
http://www.gunsamerica.com/976984224/Gu ... Folder.htm

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One big flaw in the underfolders are they are very uncomfortable to the shoulder, they also tend to knock the groups wide because the stock is not as study as the original or sidefolder. They are still Great AK quality.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Gunny the Gun said:
One big flaw in the underfolders are they are very uncomfortable to the shoulder, they also tend to knock the groups wide because the stock is not as study as the original or sidefolder. They are still Great AK quality.
Yeah, but they fit behind the seat of the pickup truck real nice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dogsoldier said:
Yeah, but they fit behind the seat of the pickup truck real nice.
One big plus to the underfolders are the lack of weight and how compact they are, similer to the M1 carbine compared to the M1 garand. I tend to like a shotgun in the truck more than an AK

1. gunny- "hello officer, can I help you?"
2. officer looks in the cab of the truck and finds a AK-47 "Step out of the truck with your hands up!"

shotguns tend to cause less of a stir ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts