National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only thing I have a problem with about these types of guns is that they are soon going to be on the news. Kids getting hurt because BLAH BLAH BLAH. The only that is going to happen is put a hurting on real guns. Hopefully it dont come down to that but ya know how them dang anti's are.

What do you guys think. Am I being.........Paranoid?

G

·
I totally agree with you because, there were other scenarios who affected something that is genuine by the counterfeit...

+1

G

·
I think all airsoft should be that light green, Most the AS you see today are too realistic and cops think they are real and shoot a kid, then the Anit's blame us. :evil:

·
Registered
341 Posts
I do not think they would pass the blame to us; what would their argument be?? They would simply impose heavy regulations on airsoft or ban it all together. The only people to blame here is the kids and their parents. It's the parents fault for 1. Not teaching their kids the rules and safety 2. Purchasing the airsoft gun 3. Not supervising the kids while playing airsoft.

-Derek

·
Registered
957 Posts
Yeah, the parents COULD use the airsoft guns to teach their children some gun safety..Of couse the parents would have to be responsible first..My 6 year old is taught safety and all he has are toys and cap guns.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
xjedix said:
I do not think they would pass the blame to us; what would their argument be?? They would simply impose heavy regulations on airsoft or ban it all together. The only people to blame here is the kids and their parents. It's the parents fault for 1. Not teaching their kids the rules and safety 2. Purchasing the airsoft gun 3. Not supervising the kids while playing airsoft.

-Derek
Agreed!

And I think those airsoft guns sometimes look like the real thing, and unless you know something about guns, it's easy to think they're real. A convenience store was held up with one around here just a few months ago. They need to do something to make it easy to see that they're not a regular gun.

G

·
Check out xjedix's new airsoft purchase just posted today. Looks amazingly like an AR.
Image pointing that at a cop. You will get :---

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Well maybe it would make sense to make them out of a colored plastic similar to the training guns that the Police use. Bright red, orange, green, blue or something like that so the police could identify quickly the threat that they faced.

Might save some lives!

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
sig232 said:
Well maybe it would make sense to make them out of a colored plastic similar to the training guns that the Police use. Bright red, orange, green, blue or something like that so the police could identify quickly the threat that they faced.

Might save some lives!
+1

G

·
I had one years ago,they should be Banned! cause the neibourhood cats could,nt stand it,sometimes u just get sick of Paper targets. ;) Dont You???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts