1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Aim true !
10,318 Posts
Wow nice shooting. I love the reticle on the scope. ah05.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,944 Posts
We don’t want to see your video but would rather like you to be an addition to our forum. Ask questions and give answers to others. Anyone can post a video just to get viewers.

·
Aim true !
10,318 Posts
Cool don't just be promoting your youtube channel only. We been getting a lot of that lately. Jump into our discussions. Always good too get ideas and opinions from others.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool don't just be promoting your youtube channel only. We been getting a lot of that lately. Jump into our discussions. Always good too get ideas and opinions from others.
Ya - I totally get it. I came to this forum to get more powder burner shooters into the sport, not just get views. I love talking about this stuff and sharing my experience. I am here to be a resource and share ideas.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Roger that. I'd like to hear from some of you powder burner long range shooters to find common tips and tricks that could translate to airguns. The ballistics are all subsonic which is somewhat different, but I could learn a lot from some of you long range guys.

·
Aim true !
10,318 Posts
I don't have an area to go real long. 200 yards is about it. I did just get a new 22 target rifle. Going to work with it. I have 3 air rifles but noting like yours.
DSCF8380a22.JPG

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
Nice shooting. At this point that TP might be more valuable than the gun.

Reactions: Coalcracker
1 - 15 of 15 Posts