National Gun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will you put a NRA sticker on your car, or another gun organization that you support. Do you think this makes you a target for liberals and individuals that want to steal your gun collection.

Any thoughts about that choice?

Ever see the "My Home Is Protected By Smith & Wesson" stickers on a big truck? Is this ok or does it bring up images of a "*******" in your mind? Would this be a challenge to a couple of hard core criminals that just got out of San Quinton? Your thoughts?

G

·
I have NRA stickers on my truck, I have been confronted 3 times about it, I have left them with dumbfounded look on their face as I drive away :cool:

G

·
I've got one that says "criminals prefer unarmed victims"

I don't do a lot (or any) worrying about thugs.

Doug

·
Registered
569 Posts
I've got an NRA sticker on my left hatch glass (TransAm) and an IDPA sticker on my right hatch glass and a Metro badge sticker on my left front window. Got same thing on my wife's Blazer on the rear hatch glass. Got Veterans license plates with a frame that says at the bottom "Always Combat Ready" Never any negative confrontations.
Wife also has some of those yellow and red, white & blue ribbons on her tailgate.
I have a MIA/POW sticker on my motorcycle saddlebags.
I also fly the American flag 24/7 at home, weather permitting.

G

·
I have an NRA sticker on my truck and I have seen people getting ready to aproach me about it, but I am an expert at scaring away morons.

I'm huge, unpleasant when confronted and most people don't want to bother me.

I've been told repeatedly, I look like a pissed off cop most days.

I tell them I am an ex-pissed off cop.

Strangers should leave me alone, I like it that way.

G

·
I had an NRA sticker om my truck. Some AZZ broke out the window and stole my pistol. The police officer said that the NRA decal made me a target. What better odds to break into a vehicle if it belongs to a gun rights supporter.
The only decal I have now is a "Retired" thin blue line. I am also very large and grumpy looking when approached by someone I don't know.
Also when I do have to go into the hood I get a lot of pointing at the thin blue line decal. They all know it stands for "the man" and correctly assume I have a weapon; actually I have four, a 9mm, a .32 deep conceal, 4 oz pepper spray and 26" asp baton. My cop son is a certified asp baton instructor. I have been trained. Used property it is an effective weapon. Used improperty- direct hit to the laranyx or brain stem- it can result in death.

G

·
I have an NRA sticker on my Jeep and I deliver mail in a very liberal town. One woman started on me about it, asking me if I owned guns. I replied of course I do I work for the PO and it's the law. I think she really believed me. Since that day she has been very nice to me,and I think I may even have her talked into going shooting with me.

·
Registered
569 Posts
JimBianchi said:
I have an NRA sticker on my truck and I have seen people getting ready to aproach me about it, but I am an expert at scaring away morons.

I'm huge, unpleasant when confronted and most people don't want to bother me.

I've been told repeatedly, I look like a pissed off cop most days.

I tell them I am an ex-pissed off cop.

Strangers should leave me alone, I like it that way.
I see you're retired USAF, from Nellis?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts