National Gun Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
land of the free so far.
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone know why Adam was band???

·
1,796 Posts
Just a guess but my thought is because he was a douchebag. I figured he wouldn't last long and honestly I'm not sad to hear he's gone. I don't know the official reason but not sure I care either. Let me be the first to say good riddance.

·
1,796 Posts
I've been swamped at work so just for the record I'd be curious to hear the story myself. LOL I know I'm horrible but shoot I'd still like to know.

·
Dr. of Loadology
15,424 Posts
Reactions: Popeye and budroe

·
Registered
7,254 Posts

·
The 500 S&W stare...
10,304 Posts
Banned. Permanently

·
Registered
7,254 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm glad he's gone, too. Abrasive, argumentative, know it all turd. Just out of curiosity, how did anyone know that he was banned?

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
I'm glad he's gone, too. Abrasive, argumentative, know it all turd. Just out of curiosity, how did anyone know that he was banned?
I asked that same question and I think if you look at Adams past post it says banned under his name.

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Thanks Bob/Mo. Found it on his profile page. I'm still learning how to navigate around the site.
you welcome, if you think its hard to navigate on this forum you should try firearms talk, that site is crazy.....I like this one the best, I was wondering how you become a senior member, I noticed alot of them here.

Buy the way, nice bike, I have a screamin eagle 2012, citrus orange/gunstock brown with fantom flames... been riding most of my life.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I think there is somewhere on your profile page that shows how you can show your member status My status changed from junior member to senior member when I surpassed 100 posts. You should be a senior member also.

The bike is a 2003 Soft Tail Deuce. My retirement gift to myself.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Bob/Mo.........Oh yeah, at the top of the page click on the Quick links then edit profile.

Sounds like you have a nice ride. What model is it? Been riding since I was 15, am 63 now and still ok on two wheels.

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Bob/Mo.........Oh yeah, at the top of the page click on the Quick links then edit profile.

Sounds like you have a nice ride. What model is it? Been riding since I was 15, am 63 now and still ok on two wheels.
2012 screamin eagle street Glide

·
Registered
217 Posts
Nice. FLHX. my buddy got a 2014 FLHX. Kind of a tan color. Not sure I'm fond of the color though. He took all the chrome parts off and had them powder coated black. Left the motor chrome alone.

·
Dr. of Loadology
15,424 Posts
I was wondering how you become a senior member, I noticed alot of them here.
If you add you own phrase, like "Ride Hard", that prevents the system putting "Senior Member" in that place.

Reactions: tomkat50

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
If you add you own phrase, like "Ride Hard", that prevents the system putting "Senior Member" in that place.
thanks gunrnr, now let me take a minute and go beat my head against the wall ! never even relized that.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Me either. That's what I love about this forum, learn something new everyday whether it's gun related or not. Thanks from me too, Gunrnr.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.