National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
18,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The city reportedly received more than 3,100 asylum seekers in the past week, with 835 arriving last Thursday alone.

But no worries for the border states taking in millions, right adams?

· Aim true !
14,170 Posts
Some are trickling to my area. I will say one thing they are polite vs other minority's. They hold doors open and when you do for them. They say thank you or nod. Some give a friendly smile too when you pass by.

· Premium Member
9,926 Posts
I don’t understand the problem. The city and its wonderful politicians declared that New York City was a sanctuary city. The amount of migrants they’ve received so far is less than a days number of border crossers.
As a contractor, I won’t hire any illegals. I don’t need the problems, stigma and legal trouble.
When I see my customers I feel much better inside to know that everyone on my crew is here legally and we all speak English, are covered by insurance and pay taxes. There are people whom that matters too.

· Registered
1,944 Posts
Some are trickling to my area. I will say one thing they are polite vs other minority's. They hold doors open and when you do for them. They say thank you or nod. Some give a friendly smile too when you pass by.
Holding the door open for you is just a small "Thank you" for Biden holding the door open for them.

· Registered
18,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Holding the door open for you is just a small "Thank you" for Biden holding the door open for them.
I've had different experiences. I see very biy, angry brown people. Home Depot, Walmart, these guys don't have any product in their hands. They are in pairs, walking abreast 4-5 ft apart. I can see these guy in venezuelan prisons. These guys are bad. I see others with a big smile, but these others, ore bad.

· Super Moderator
16,604 Posts
So, NYNY is at its breaking point.... I'm having a hard time working up any GAS about that...

Alan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts