National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up on of these from someone selling a collection. I had one back in the 1970's and had to sell it when I needed the money back many years ago. My recent intoduction to this 38 special wadcutter shooter was a hoot!

Its a heavy pistol and a tackdriver. Very little recoil so its easy to shoot well. If you get a chance try one sometime.

G

·
Good buy, I have shot one before, but I havent been able to pick one up for my collection.
treat her right, or I might have to adopt her. ;)

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Baldy said:
Very good choice and a very fine revolver. Good luck with it. :D
The model 52 smith is a single action auto pistol. It shoots a 38 special wadcutter round and is a joy to shoot.

G

·
sig232 said:
The model 52 smith is a single action auto pistol. It shoots a 38 special wadcutter round and is a joy to shoot.
You dont have to use wadcutter, I have used Hp and ball ammo in the 52 I shot.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gunny the Gun said:
sig232 said:
You dont have to use wadcutter, I have used Hp and ball ammo in the 52 I shot.
The two mags that I have that came with the gun will only hold five rounds each and there can not be much lead sticking out for them to function. I have really not tried to use anything but the reloads that I load. I will take a closer look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts