National Gun Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 SHOT Show: Coverage of New Guns and More

lots of stuff to look at on this link if you keep scrolling down......

as usual......some interesting new items to separate us from our dollars....

the guns are always interesting......i see that henry is going tactical on levers and also have a mare's leg now.

i find the new uberti 1885 falling block in 303 brit to be eye-catching......and the price heart-stopping....

federal now has a "split shot" 12 ga load designed to split a pellet in two on impact.....don't know how that is going to work out.....

and Federal is offering a new line of handgun ammo.......the "Punch" line......which appears to be the standard low tech and proven HP of old slightly updated with some scoring on the jacket......catchy name with eye catching packaging to look "modern" and a much lower price.....half the price of the high tech stuff.......i guess they finally figured out that for many there is a price ceiling.....

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Aim true !
10,297 Posts
Some nice stuff on there. Them bullpup guns though are not for me lol. Just to strange looking for IMO.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,464 Posts
The Altor pistol looks more like something my gastroenterologist would use :lol:

A kriss V in .22 hummm! I wonder if you even feel it when you shoot it

·
Registered
13,220 Posts
Two takeaways i got from browsing the pics, didn't read much just scanned a bit very quickly. It seems there are a bunch of new glock compatible pistols as if glock alone wasn't enough. Secondly just when you thought the Chiappa Rino couldn't get any uglier they prove you wrong.....very wrong. I actually wouldn't mind owning one of the original ones as the low bore axis intrigues me but damn that new one takes ugly to a whole new dimension.

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,302 Posts
It looks like the Savage A22 BNS-SR is competing head on against the Ruger 10/22.

·
Registered
13,220 Posts
Reactions: Kobs

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,302 Posts
Reactions: Kobs
1 - 9 of 9 Posts