National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently received a rifle with Neidner Rifle Corp, Dowgiac Michigan , stamped on barrell. 440 Weaver Scope, super heavy barrel,normal Winchester stamp on reciever, believe by serial number ,it dates to 1940 - 1941. I think its a Model 70 reciever. I know by some research on the net, that the barrel was made by A O Niedner, a famous gunsmith of that era, was wondering if this is a unique gun , due to the Winchester Reciever. I havent cast the it for caliber yet, but its small, and seems to be around a 243, or possibly as they state, one of his 25-06 creations. Any ideas ,or input on value, etc? footnote; it also has a nice stock, with raised cheekpiece, custom , for shure, and looks similar to his creations, in pictures i've seen. Thanks for any input. lewis.

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Come on don't keep it to yourself. Posting a few pictures will help these guys maybe to help you find out more about it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Picture

I'm going to have to try my luck at the photo .Gotta figure out ho to do it. Borrow a camera, give me a day or so, i'll try to figure it out!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts