1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,230 Posts
glad they caught up with him now at least families can have closure..... but do you think he'll serve them all?

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
glad they caught up with him now at least families can have closure..... but do you think he'll serve them all?
Fifteen, I beleive, of his life sentences are to be served consecutively (one after the other). The others are concurrent sentences.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Fifteen, I beleive, of his life sentences are to be served consecutively (one after the other). The others are concurrent sentences.
They should just let his rotting corpse lay there in his prison cell until all his life sentences are paid in full.
A nice visual reminder to the rest of the inmates.

·
Registered
642 Posts
And he's just going to waste taxpayer money, till the day he dies. They should put a ball and chain on his ankle, & make him earn his keep, cleaning sewers, or something.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,572 Posts
Being a former LEO and convicted serial killer, he will probably be killed in prison within the next five years.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Being a former LEO and convicted serial killer, he will probably be killed in prison within the next five years.
You know they make accommodations and segregate those guys along with the pedophiles.

One guard claimed he was new when he worked on the block with a pediatrician pedeophile. They told him specifically to keep him segregated. Some big guy whispered to him that when he comes back from the yard to open the pedophiles cell accidentally and before backup can get there it'll be all over. He told him he was new and wasn't trained so it wouldn't be his fault. That was the guys moral dilemma but he didn't do it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes, he will live out the rest of his life on the public's dime, however, had he gone to trial it would have cost ten times as much as his sentence to the taxpayers of California so there is that.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I think this guy is about 70 or so right? A 10 year sentence would probably be a death sentence. Prison does not do well for aging gracefully. Either way he should get the maximum "just in case"

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,462 Posts
^^^ 74 years old and from the looks of the sentencing he'll never see 80. He's pretty frail.

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
interesting.....they apparently tracked him down thru dna associated with his family......
All those ancestry.com and similar websites...........now you know what they are doing with your DNA

1 - 15 of 15 Posts