National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 12-9pm shift today. Thats a long one for us retired folks!

Part time work is fun the long shifts are less fun, but after three days off not a big deal. I did my survey of Home Depots Tool Department on Thursday to see whats up with the competition. Bought a few products that are unique to Home Depot and checked out the organization of their tool department. Very nice setup I might add.

They allow people to come in and play with their tools. All laid out on the table with batteries in the drills. I wonder how they prevent the bad guys from walking out the door with the displays??
Its a big problem in retail these days. I ran down the batteries on many of their drills, just for fun! All the tool salesclerks were looking at me like I was demented! I asked them hard questions that nobody could answer, paybacks are fun!

Damn they had Husky Folding Razor Knives on sale in a pack of 5 for $20. All different colors, I had to have them! I wanted the green one and you could buy all the colors but green in individual packs. Now I have a few extra! Funny! Red, Blue, Black, Silver and Green. They included ten packs of blades to go with them also, that's a steal deal! Christmas gifts for my son!

I will carry my new green razor knife into my place of work! I hope they don't know I am packing the competitions classy box cutter! Ah! Ha! Ha! Ha! Don't tell on me now! ;)

G

·
let me tell you about long shift.

i go in thursday night at 10 and get off at 7am the next morning. at 9am i go back to work until 5pm. then at 10 i got to be back at work again until 3am

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
leeindy said:
let me tell you about long shift.

i go in thursday night at 10 and get off at 7am the next morning. at 9am i go back to work until 5pm. then at 10 i got to be back at work again until 3am

Damn, whats with that! Hard to function without sleep??? Is that a military shift? :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts