National Gun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
Joined
·
2,253 Posts
I am not a expert on 1911's by any means, but I believe that they were designed with the 7 round mag. A lot of people claim that 8 round mags will not function properly in a 1911 & will only lead to trouble, & 10 round mags are simply out of the question! I use 8 rounders 95% of the time, with the other 5% being 7 round mags. I don't even own a 10 round mag, but if I did, I would probably ues it. I shoot a 1911 in USPSA Single Stack Major, & I can't use anything over & round mags in that class. There is a 10 round class, that I believe is called Single Stack Minor, but I'm not for sure about that. :--- :--- :--- :-B-:
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top