National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into purchasing a new hunting rifle and wanting it in 6.5 Creedmoor. I am a lefty so finding a rifle is often difficult. I have been looking at the Savage 110 Apex Storm, Browning X-bolt, Tikka T3x, and the Remington CDL SF. I’m wanting a rifle that looks nice and has great accuracy. Any thoughts on any of these rifles would be most appreciated!

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Reactions: Wag

·
Registered
1 Posts
I understand you very well, because I am left-handed myself and it is difficult for me to find a good and comfortable rifle for home protection that will sit well in my hand and nothing will hurt from it. I recently purchased a cool Remington CDL SF rifle. In your list, you are considering this rifle and I can tell you with confidence that it is worthy of your attention, since it fits perfectly for left-handed people and fits comfortably in your hand. I am delighted with this gun and it is quite inexpensive compared to other rifles. Another of the advantages that I noticed in this rifle is that it is very convenient to store and transport, you can also buy a convenient case for it in which it will be stored. I advise you to take a closer look at this rifle. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts