National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats it like to shot one of these bad arse things :?: seen them on http://www.youtube.com,
a freind put a round through one...said the muzzle flip was incredible,(unbraked)
:roll:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
you need a strong steady handy and a tight grip, it is a monster.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it real bad arse...Ive seen the rounds...gonna get the op to fire one soon :!:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hold it tight, the recoil is monsterous. If you cant bring down game with that thing, then you should not be shooting. :---

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
eXXit said:
2500$ here :eek: ! no wounder ther so hard to find :D :D
Holy S***, I thought it was bad over here, you guys are getting raped :shock:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol:&LMOA :?: yeah ur right dude getn ripped hard core....but by the sounds my mate was right no one wants to fire one...exept for me!!!! :D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mine doesn't kick up at all, Just straight back. After about 10 rounds or so it turns my palms red. but it's a blast to shoot. I reload for it so I can afford to shoot it. Here's a pic of it.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
204ruger said:
Mine doesn't kick up at all, Just straight back. After about 10 rounds or so it turns my palms red
Awe Inspiring ;) what did you pay for it,and how much for a box of rounds :?: ...and yes I DO envy U :D Thanx!!

·
Banned
818 Posts
My experience with that bad boy revolver was the same with my first experience with a .50 BMG. More bark than bite. Bark meaning muzzle report and bite meaning recoil. For me the .500 S&W mag was the exact same as shooting a .454 casull. Not exactly a gun I want to shoot all day, but also not a gun that's going to kill your wrist on the first few shots. Just hold on tight. :cool:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maser said:
My experience with that bad boy revolver was the same with my first experience with a .50 BMG.
Thanx 4 that Mas :!: :!:

New Thread... :twisted:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I paid $960.00 for it new. As for ammo it's about $40.00 for 12 rounds, thats why I reload for it.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
xjedix said:
Heres a video of a guy I shoot with shooting one rapid fire. I only caught the last few rounds fired.
You will never miss the sound of it on a Range!! :lol: :cool:

Thanx X :!:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts