National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Red SUV crashed through a barrier and into a Christmas Parade killing 5 and injuring 40+ more in Waukesha, Wisconsin. They have a "person on interest" in custody but no other details yet???

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found this on a YouTube post;
Dreadnaught Zero

Dreadnaught Zero
1 hour ago

This was a BLM terrorist attack The suspect in the Waukesha Holiday Parade tragedy has a lengthy criminal record. He’s a registered sex offender, a child sex trafficker, and a domestic abuser. According to a Twitter user, the suspect, Darrell E. Brooks of Milwaukee, has “25 different mugshots from multiple states.” Brooks slammed his red Ford Escape into a crowd of people celebrating in Waukesha, killing five people and injuring 40 others. Brooks is currently in police custody, and social media users have discovered old Facebook posts in which he discussed “knocking white people off.” He’s been dubbed the “Face of Black Terrorism” because of this and a couple of other troubling posts he made on his page, which have since been removed.

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
We were debating that "Person of interest" Could mean; They believe he was just a passenger?
The actual driver vanished.
Weird, I know.
So then i open an article to find.
"Police have one subject in custody," the bulletin noted, "and one remains at large."
A senior law enforcement official told ABC News there are reports that a second person may have been in the vehicle. Those reports have not been confirmed but police are trying to track down more information, the official said.

·
Premium Member
8,147 Posts
Those damned weapons of war! He have to ban and buy back all of those assault weapons and get them off our streets! Hey only have one purpose and that’s to kill as many people as possible in the shortest time! We need stricter laws to prevent this from happening. Think of those children……..wait, what? it was a car? We need to ban those AR15’s!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,265 Posts
Have they started a go fund me thingy for him yet?

Alan

Reactions: Mad Scientist

·
Registered
219 Posts
And yet Joe had no problem declaring Kyle Rittenhouse to be guilty and a white supremacist before having any facts or details. I wonder what's different now? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
The district attorney facing criticism after the alleged Waukesha Christmas parade crash killer was freed on bond two days before the carnage previously admitted his progressive reforms “guaranteed” killers could be put back on the street.

Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm, who was elected to the position in 2007, has spent his career supporting cash-bail system reform because he argues it criminalizes poverty.

In an interview with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel the year he was elected, Chisholm said: “Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into treatment program, who’s going to go out and kill somebody?”

“You bet. Guaranteed. It’s guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach.”

Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm bragged about eliminating cash bail in the county, a policy decision many have criticized following revelations surrounding the criminal history of arrested Waukesha suspect Darrell E. Brooks.

Brooks had been released from the Milwaukee County Jail just two days before the ramming attack at a Christmas parade. The career criminal is already facing charges of being in possession of a weapon as a convicted felon, already possessing felony sex crimes, strangulation, assault and drug convictions.

Brooks had proved capable of leaving jail with little more than a $1,000 bond, an astonishingly low price for a career criminal with plethora of violent convictions.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
So he is a mass murderer. I wonder how this will be played in the media. I’m sure he didn’t mean to run down people even after running over his wife!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts