National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently now the second amendment is offensive.

Yesterday I tried to custom make a shirt at "Zazzle", and the shirt was rejected as being offensive. It read:

"Who needs an AR-15?"

"You do if you ever try to take away mine"

This is the ONLY reason why there is a second amendment. It is not for hunting, it is not to fight of burglars - it is to stop a tyrannical government from imposing their will on an unarmed population.

I personally believe a private company should be allowed to deny service to anyone they want to, for any reason they want to. However in the age of forcing Christian bakers to make gay wedding cakes I am tempted to make a stink about this. I am sure "Zazzle" would have no issue forcing the baker to bake the cake, so they should be forced to make my shirt.

· Banned
1,116 Posts
Have got the same treatment at Logo Girlz in Auburn WA when I have attempted to get a couple of "Trump 2016" t-shirts a couple of month before the election.

· Premium Member
9,922 Posts
Yeah Sam, you got all hot to sell and you know you had sellers remorse right after you did. You were willing to take a beating on it too if my memory serves me right. I hate the”I told you so” but..........

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Simple solution: Take your money elsewhere. It shouldn't be difficult to find a company willing to print your message.
This has always been my outlook, however the insane leftist never let anything go. Some militant homosexuals victimize a Christian baker to the tune of 250k in legal costs... and get away with it. If leftist companies start going bankrupt for the same kind of thing, than maybe we can stop all this idiocy.

· Live Free
4,509 Posts
This has always been my outlook, however the insane leftist never let anything go. Some militant homosexuals victimize a Christian baker to the tune of 250k in legal costs... and get away with it. If leftist companies start going bankrupt for the same kind of thing, than maybe we can stop all this idiocy.
So, I guess you are suggesting that two wrongs will make it right...or something like that?

Yeah, it is time for popcorn. :popcorn2:

· RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,534 Posts
Over here there's a store that sells and prints what ever the hell you want on it, they charge by the letters and images are extra they can also print from a picture I know they print anything cause I saw a guy who came out with a T shirt saying kiss my @ and i'm pretty sure it was his fat @ on the picture lolll

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So, I guess you are suggesting that two wrongs will make it right...or something like that?

Yeah, it is time for popcorn. :popcorn2:

And I guess what you are saying is that you turn the other cheek when someone punches you in the face.

Taking Christianity out of it, you don't even believe that or you wouldn't be on this site. Unless you are saying that if some hoodlum shoots one of your loved ones you would not stoop to his level and return fire.

You shouldn't shoot human beings, and if you shoot them you are just lowering yourself to their level. Taking that to the next level, what is to stop the same hoodlum from shooting someone else? Their were no consequences for it since you have chosen the high road. You know when they will stop? When you shoot back.

That's why there will never be a mass shooting at a gun show.

The only difference I am showing here is the first amendment vs. the second. I would argue the first is more important than the second, but you also can't have the first w/o the second. Or once Beato takes your gun and you try to speak up you go to jail. NY. has now passed a law that says you can not threaten to call ICE, or tell someone illegal... that they are illegal. It comes with jail time and a 250k fine. Do you think the liberals in NY fret over their shredding of the first amendment? I an assure you they don't; and furthermore they don't care how they won - as long as they won.

· Registered
17,515 Posts
Everything you said is pretty much true which leaves you with two basic options. Shop somewhere else or hire a lawyer and ride this all the way to the supreme court like the cake bakers. One option is quicker, easier and certainly cheaper. Choice is yours.

· Live Free
4,509 Posts
And I guess what you are saying is that you turn the other cheek when someone punches you in the face.

Taking Christianity out of it, you don't even believe that or you wouldn't be on this site. Unless you are saying that if some hoodlum shoots one of your loved ones you would not stoop to his level and return fire.

You shouldn't shoot human beings, and if you shoot them you are just lowering yourself to their level. Taking that to the next level, what is to stop the same hoodlum from shooting someone else? Their were no consequences for it since you have chosen the high road. You know when they will stop? When you shoot back.

That's why there will never be a mass shooting at a gun show.

The only difference I am showing here is the first amendment vs. the second. I would argue the first is more important than the second, but you also can't have the first w/o the second. Or once Beato takes your gun and you try to speak up you go to jail. NY. has now passed a law that says you can not threaten to call ICE, or tell someone illegal... that they are illegal. It comes with jail time and a 250k fine. Do you think the liberals in NY fret over their shredding of the first amendment? I an assure you they don't; and furthermore they don't care how they won - as long as they won.
Being attacked is a far cry from someone refusing to make your t-shirt! My comments were based on your own words wherein you pointed out that it what was done to the Christian bakers was wrong (and it was) and were now contemplating doing the same thing to “Zazzle” even though you think a private company should be allowed to deny service. I agree, it is not right to force Christian bakers to make gay wedding cakes, and I suspect the laws might be used against Zazzle if you wanted to try, but does that make it a right thing to do? And will it solve a problem or just exacerbate it?
But none of that has anything to do with responding to being physically attacked or having your loved ones attacked! I can only imagine why you went down that road. As far as your assessment of what I believe and why I am a member of NGF...you don’t really know me...

You want to have a court battle over a t-shirt, go for it! I was only pointing out that you yourself seemed to acknowledge it was wrong. But, as you say the left is quite good at these sorts of antics...maybe you can be good at it too.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.