National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I wanted to pick special quotes from mostly our founding fathers to share with the public.
I hope to show true inent of the founding fathers of this great nation. I've picked quotes that i think havent seen the light of day since their times as much as other quotes and i feel they are even more direct of their intentions of not just are right to arms, But also that they had intentions of all americwns to be trained from early age and up as marksman. And also the importance of vigilance of true patriots. I hope all enjoy and have a better understanding so we can call out Ignorant people with the knowledge truths when they call gun supporters things like right wing extremist ect.. because this is what were founded on. With Honor i am proud to bring you some of the best quotes from our founing fathers and others. Here they are:

1) "I enclose you a list of the killed, wounded, and captives of the enemy from the commencement of hostilities at Lexington in April, 1775, until November, 1777, since which there has been no event of any consequence ... I think that upon the whole it has been about one half the number lost by them, in some instances more, but in others less. This DIFFERENCE is ASCRIBED to our SUPERIORITY in TAKING AIM WHEN WE FIRE; Every Soldier in our Army Having Been INTIMATE WHITH HIS GUN FROM HIS INFANCY ."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Giovanni Fabbroni, June 8, 1778

2) "
A militia when PROPERLY FORMED are in fact the people themselves…and include, according to the past and general usuage of the states, all men capable of bearing arms… "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, AND BE TAUGHT ALIKE, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUNG , HOW TO USE THEM."
- Richard Henry Lee, January 25, 1788

3) "
The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, TRAINED TO ARMS, is the BEST and most Natural Defense of a Free Country."
- James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

4) "
The Constitution shall never be CONSTRUED to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788

5) "The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

6)"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, August 19, 1785

7)"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

8)"On every occasion [of Constitutional interpretation] let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying [to force] what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, [instead let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, 12 June 1823

9) "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759"

10) "I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers."
- George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

11) "Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of."
- James Madison, Federalist No. 46, January 29, 1788

12) "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun."
- Patrick Henry, Speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 5, 1778

13) "For it is a truth, which the experience of ages has attested, that the people are always most in danger when the means of injuring their rights are in the possession of those of whom they entertain the least suspicion."
- Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 25, December 21, 1787

14)"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers, may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual state. In a single state, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair."
- Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28
* special note: This is what they are doing in our populated cities NOW! They are taking their gun rights away there first because the big cities are the majority of the populous. While not as big a priority going after the rural areas at this time because their less popluated.

15)"
No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are UNIVERSALLY IGNORANT , and DEBAUCHED in their MANNERS, They will Sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.” Samuel Adams

16)"If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.” Samuel Adams

17) "How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!” SamuelAdams

18) "Fireams stand next in importance of the Constitution itself.
They are the American people’s liberty teeth and keystone under independence.” -General Washington

19)"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed — unlike the citizens of othe counties
whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. -James Madison

20) "No man shall ever be de-barred their use of arms,
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, at last resort,
to protect themselves against tyranny in government. -Thomas Jefferson

21) "
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established,
should not be changed for light and transient causes; and, accordingly,
all experience [has] shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer
while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the
forms to which they are accustomed. But, when a long train of abuses and
usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to
reduce [the people] under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is
their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for
their future security." Thomas Jefferson

22)"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." -Thomas Jefferson

23)"
America will never be destroyed from outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

24) "If you will not fight for the right when you
can easily win without bloodshed, if you will
not fight when your victory will be sure and
not so costly, you may come to the moment when
you will have to fight with all the odds against
you and only a precarious chance for survival.
There may be a worse case. You may have to fight
when there is no chance of victory, because it is
better to perish than to live as slaves." ~ Winston Churchill

25) "In the beginning of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and
scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it
costs nothing to be a patriot" -Mark Twain

26) "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. -Theodore Roosevelt

27) "It is in the interest of a tyrant to keep his people poor,
so that they may not be able to afford the cost of protecting themselves by arms and
be so occupied with their daily tasks that they have no time for rebellion." -Aristotle

28)"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic." -D. James

29) "
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." --John F. Kennedy

30) "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -John Madison in 1788

31)"
The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their rightful names." -ThomasJefferson

32) "
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to govern any other” -John Adams 1789

33) "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty” -Thomas Jefferson - 3rd US President

34) "To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of
men, their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism
and religious dogmas." -G. Brock Chisholm, co-founder of the World Federation for Mental Health,
former director of UN World Health Organization

35) "Israeli Prime Minister, Menachem Begin (1977-1983) who speaking
of the Jews stated boldly, "Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serveus as our slaves." - Menachem Begin.

36) "It is the sacred principles enshrined in the UN Charter to which we will
henceforth pledge our allegiance."
George Herbert Walker Bush, Speech at the UN, February 1, 1992

37) "The man who reads nothing at all is BETTER EDUCATED than the man who reads nothing but NEWSPAPERS." -Thomas Jefferson (1743 -1826)

38)"A TRUE PATRIOT does not confuse government with country. A patriot’s loyalty is to his country, and loyalty to country requires holding government accountable. -- Paul Craig Roberts

39) "A government big enough to give you everything you want, Is strong enough to take everything you have.......... -Thomas Jefferson (1743 -1826)

40) "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do
that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about
American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and
the Americans know it." —Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

41) "Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."
–Communist Tyrant and mass murderer Josef Stalin (attributed)

42) "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident. -- Arthur Schopenhauer, philosopher, 1788-1860

43) "Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." -John Adams

44) "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
James Madison, while a United States Congressman

45) "The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. -- Thomas Jefferson

46) "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
-Thomas Jefferson

47) "We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years....It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
David Rockefeller - Bilderberg Meeting - June 1991 - Baden, Germany

48) "Thomas Jefferson said, "I consider trial by jury as the only anchor yet imagined by man by which a government can be held to the principles of its Constitution." --Thomas Jefferson
*Special Note: our government trys to hold it self accountable either though committee investigations or independent investigations which barely ever prosecutes anyone. We need A TRIAL BY JURY EVERY TIME.

49)'If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.' -Mark Twain

50)John F. Kennedy speech on secret societies--"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, and no secret is revealed."No President should fear public scrutiny of his program. For from that scrutiny comes understanding; and from that understanding comes support or opposition. And both are necessary. I am not asking your newspapers to support the Administration, but I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed. I not only could not stifle controversy among your readers-- I welcome it. This Administration intends to be candid about its errors; for as a wise man once said: "An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." We intend to accept full responsibility for our errors; and we expect you to point them out when we miss them.Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed-- and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First (emphasized) Amendment-- the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution-- not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and sentimental, not to simply "give the public what it wants"--but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold educate and sometimes even anger public opinion.This means greater coverage and analysis of international news-- for it is no longer far away and foreign but close at hand and local. It means greater attention to improved understanding of the news as well as improved transmission. And it means, finally, that government at all levels must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information outside the narrowest limits of national security... -John F. KENNEDY

THANKS IF YOU MADE IT THROUGH THIS VERY IMPORTANT TRUTHFUL KNOWLEDGE OF QUOTES.
This is not a waste of any of your time(unless your already informed), And is very important to learn than to just carry on with day to day life and be ignorant. These are TRUTHS Set forth in our Founders intent. If any of this offends you ect... IT MIGHT BE
GROUNDS FOR TREASON...... LOL...... STILL..... LOL...
Or we as a Country may not be free for long..
GOD BLESS AMERICA...

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
54,623 Posts
Overly long copy and paste, not real well executed. To bad. You're attempting to address some important topics.

Reactions: Speed

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I wrote to my representative's on a matter that i was hoping would rally all americans for support. And i have been bashed over being too honest in web forums. I was asking people for advice on how to implement(not tear apart word for word their own selfish thoughts on a very important matter of how most Americans do not have enough access at a local level to free,local,shooting ranges, within reasonable distance to where we all live. I stand for all important american rights. I will briefly talk about it and continue later.
As i have quoted above how important our founding fathers thought the American Citizenry should be with marksmanship, How then can we have a society that has a right to bear arms , but no law enacted to mandate free,local,shooting ranges within reasonable distance to for all americans to practice? I really hope any responses are not selfish, because ive heard alot of crazy ideas already to the contrary. Some responses were like basically like " i got my place to shoot, so, screw you. Or your buddy hooks you up. Thats anacceptable the selfishness when the bigger picture,if you step back, is about our freedom as a whole. And i really dont think , nor our founding fathers either, that only a very small % of the population are actually trained enough in being marksmen if they so choose. I mean Bulldoziers are really all thats needed to mound up some dirt. Please help with ideas for a grass roots movement to give all americans a place to shoot. Im poor as many Americans are and cant afford to join the rifle range thats not even a close drive from me. They want $400 a year.PREPOSTEROUS!!! WE AS A COUNTRY HAVE ALL OUR OTHER RIGHTS BECAUSE OF OUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS , AND AND OUR FOUNDING FATHERS AGREE FROM THERE OWN WORDS. THIS SHOULD RANK AS HIGH ON THE PRIORITY LIST AS ANYTHING ELSE THATS IMPORTANT WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS. I hope everyone sees through their egos not to tear my intentions apart, and actually look at it as a Shameful, Unacceptable, National American Crisis. I bet if we all took a guess on how many people have marksmanship skills, the answer would be downright Embarrassing. When as a nation, our right to not only bear arms was important to our founding fathers, but the training with them to be marksman went HAND IN HAND.
UNACCEPTABLE WHEN ARE GOVERNMENT IS CURRNTLY FUNDING SEAS TURTLE STUDIES WITH ARE TAX DOLLARS AS WE SPEAK. NOONE THINK WE COULD POSSIBLY NEED ALL capable AMERICANS FROM A YOUNG AGE (just like founding fathers are quoted saying), A tax to help all americans, if ever needed to defend this great nation become marksman if they so choose?i bet they would roll over in their graves if they knew what was being funded with the tax dollars of this country in this day and age. The things they fund are rediculous,and what could be more important than free local shooting ranges for all Americans. We should have the same equalled fire power to keep the government in check locked up in armories that at the sherriffs discretions are used by the people and for the people if ever were needed in defense of our great nation. BUT ALL IM TRYING TO DO FOR AMERICANS EVERYWHERE is get support from fellow patriots on how to get this started with the right networking, Like yesterYear.?
Thanks to any good advice i can get. Im not writing all this for opinions on bashing me. I actually want posative advice on how to suceed in pulling this off thats not selfish, nor condescending. Because if so, your aslo discracing your founding fathers quotes as well. And it would sound like TREASON .....LOL.....STILL LOL........ i was limited on my free speech on this topic with my representatives 3500 word email response capped at 500 words. Then a follow up letter, written to complain about my limited free speech on the 1st letter,and can you believe i went over on that one as well at 607 words. Preposterous.

·
54,623 Posts
1. Finish removing the formatting before you post.

2. Break it up into smaller bits. A wall of text is easily ignored.

3. Try posting some of your own thoughts and words instead of others' thoughts and words.

4. Stop yelling. You're preaching to the choir.

Reactions: Speed

·
Keep calm & return fire!
12,915 Posts
Your message is good. Paragraphs are your friend.

Welcome to NGF. Push your choke back in and relax a bit.
This is not the usual gun forum. Lots of really good people here.

As Popeye mentioned, consider where you're posting. You are in fact preaching to the choir.
Maybe try starting with "Hello".

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for readiing, Indeed it took me sometime to get some quotes together. Believe me i did not do this for myself . I lovingly did it for the greater good of my fellow american citizens, so as not to be so ignorant , and flourish with knowledge....have a little respect sir.....i dont see anyone else taking their time to put together truthful knoledge like this that is needed in this day and age with the brainwashing of most americans being misinformed. Boy you think someone would give more cudos without so much critique? I mean well. And tried to shed some light.. thats all. Thanks for taking the time to read it anyway. I repect your time in doing so. GOD BLESS AMERICA....

·
Keep calm & return fire!
12,915 Posts
Consider your audience friend. We are not the ones that will benefit from your hard work. We already possess your message.
In fact its been written here many times by countless members long before you graced us with your presence.

Reactions: Stevejet

·
54,623 Posts
Have a little respect?

You've received honest constructive criticism. Neither you, nor your message, have been disrespected.

Crank back the intensity just a bit. Rants rarely achieve the desired effects/results.

Reactions: Stevejet

·
Registered
19,318 Posts
Those are always interesting quotes and comments. Some I am familiar with, and a few are new to me.

"The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their rightful names." -ThomasJefferson

That would fly in the face of all the PC knowledge and PC vision that Obama blessed us with for 8 years. But then, he was "the Obama".

Thanks.

Welcome!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello my friends, my applogies, Im humbly passionate . I am humbly appologetic to all. I should be paragraphing things. Sorry for that. Im bad at paragraphs.

I see a trend with forums that seems to be fairly accurate. Always too many responses on structure, and not substance. If i get more posts the same, then youll see it still legitimate that structure seems more important than substance.

The quotes were intended to be in thier words, Not mine. my intent more than that was to show the true thought process of our founders and others. My opinion could never be as important of the direct intentions of the founding fathers.

Also on preaching to the choir, do we not go to church every sunday to be enlightened, or is once enough, shoot our firearms once and become experts, believe me i know you dont need preached to as much as most americans but its definitely not unhealthy by any stretch.

Besides, Thomas Jefferson and others have stated it (the constitution), should be thought about each and every day, To keep our children enlightened with truthful knowledge or how could one possibly know to defend it. Anyways, If any of you would stick to substance because i need your help.i had alot of answers that seemed fit for enlightenment, or else i may have left some quotes out lol....

We as americans need a law that mandates allocated tax dollars for Free local shooting ranges. Bulldoziers are all thats needed to mound some dirt,
So the american people can practice their right to bear arms effifiently,safley ect..

RIGHT NOW OUR GOVERNMENT IS FUNDING SEA TURTLE STUDIES WITH ARE TAX DOLLARS. I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT THE FRIVOLOUS THINGS ARE TAX DOLLARS ARE USED FOR. Ive learned that if you dont beat the ney sayers to the punch line, who would of potentially selfishly said , I already have a shooting range why should i pay a tax to support others, Go find your own place to shoot. THEN Obviously they must love those SEA TURTLE STUDIES BECAUSE THEY HAVENT COMPLAINED ABOUT THAT NOR HAS THE CHOIR, BUT THEY HAVE CORRECTED MY PARAGRAPHS, AND PASSION.

You see my friends, this is bigger than our selfishness , this is for the republic to continue to stand. We need marksman in our population, just as the founders intended, To defend this great nation if that day should ever come. Noone should have yo pay money to go to a private club to shoot unless they so choose. Infact im poor like most americans. Consider it a full Coverage insurance policy as opposed to a liability coverage on freedom to ensure we all have access to shooting ranges for potential defense sake.

Wouldnt it be better to have more than 3% -of the populayion well trained than not. All ive been saying, was giving you all some DIRECT QUOTES TO PROVE THEIR INTENT. Thats all my friends. Im humble, We all need humbling, I could see if we were talking less important issues Then critique away, But something of this importance should be more on substance to help not critque on structure. Thanks for your time and i love all of you and wish for peace, friendship,sharing,compassion,empathy,prosperity for all, and FREEDOM....and above all GRACE FROM GOD TO BLESS AMERICA......and the world....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was thinking about starting a new post on quotes from our founding fathers and on their inent for the people to have equal firepower to the government. Its a great read if i can gather all the quotes.

·
54,623 Posts
Shooting ranges exist in every state in the Union. Most are for profit endeavors. For profit means they exist to make their owners money. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact, its the American way.

Should the federal government own and operate shooting ranges? Yes! For the US military and for US government agencies who's employees are mandated to carry firearms.

Should state and local governments own and operate shooting ranges? It might be nice but most state and local agencies pay the fees and use private shooting ranges, just like everyone else.

You are asking me to underwrite your shooting practice/pleasure. That's socialism! No matter how you dress it up with quotes, you're looking for a free lunch and TANSTAAFL.

·
Registered
576 Posts
If you check with the U. S. Forestry Service in your area you may find public ranges are available. In my area we have one in the Ocala National Forest. 100 yard rifle/pistol range and a two station skeet range.

·
Super Moderator
11,573 Posts
You have the right to bear arms but not to have free guns given to you. You have the right to practice shooting but not to free ammo. Not to a free range.

We're fortunate here in this area. There ARE some areas where we can shoot without paying a fee but you know what? The losers that shoot in those areas leave them a complete disaster and they don't clean up after themselves. Do you have a plan to force people to clean up their own messes? I didn't think so. When shooters act like pigs and pollute their environment, it makes the rest of us look bad.

I pay an annual member ship. It's not $400 a year but it's enough. I shoot there, not out in the desert.

Your rant is falling on deaf ears, at least in my case.

Next thing you know, you'll be saying that everyone has a right to free healthcare.......

--Wag--

Reactions: Popeye

·
Registered
19,318 Posts
Is that "free health care" the kind provided by those "special medical professionals" who received their years of study and training with "free" tuition, texts and lab fees?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I spend time being vigilant as opposed to the mod3rn day sh33ple non sheepdog mentality.
believe me someones gotta do it.. lol..
I dont get your point on turkish prison?
Love elaboration on the turkish prison point you are trying to make. ILL BE WAITNG EAGERLY FOR YOUR RESPONCE SIR!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts