National Gun Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
29 yr old F who is sick of MD's Gun Laws N people trying to make a "Safe Space" 4 her

If no gun zones weren't bad enough--- and if the Gun restrictions in Maryland weren't bad enough--- now a new special trend for young idiots: "safe spaces". Seriously, **** you, world.
stop trying to white knight minorities like me--- you are not helping women by "intervening" in their opportunities to become stronger and more capable--- your not helping when you prevent women from taking these oppositions in stride. This is how people feel empowered--- especially, through self defense.

Its only further perpetuating the myth that women are weak and passive. So, now women are unarmed, and believe that your making them safe in these public gun free zones where you can most likely find them! YAY! Nothing I want more than a bunch of crazies who wanna attack women knowing where "safe spaces" for women are!

How about this--- let's cut out the middle man--- I know, you'll have to survive not being able to congratulate yourselves over your awesome justice im not sexist good guy moments-----
BUT
Just let me arm myself, and when needed, I'll liberate my own self!

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
54,933 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Greetings from the GREAT WHITE NORTH and welcome to the forum .

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Just let me arm myself, and when needed, I'll liberate my own self!
but govt does what govt does best........complicate the heck out of things.........and when the democrats are in control of the govt......well, it does get rather complicated.

·
Super Moderator
14,635 Posts
Howdy.

Alan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! I'm very happy to be here. I was lead here out of frustrations trying to find any decent statistical information about gun violence, specificially as it pertains to women and defense.

and... pardon me for saying this; I know it's assumed that the average citizen that is pro-guns, is also Republican but, both Republicans and Democrates get away with taking way too many freedooms and liberties from American citizens.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
23,457 Posts
Welcome from NC!

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
Welcome and glad you made it.

So we can assume you are frustrated? :mad2:

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Welcome from Florida, Key West. I like your thinking. If you weren't 1,000 miles away I might propose. :arf:

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,088 Posts
Greetings from outside Philly and welcome to NGF.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Welcome to the NGF, from the swamp north of The Swamp.

Politicians just don't think a woman could possibly figure out

how to use a OMFG gun! Sorry...

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Yanno, move to a shall-issue state, like Florida, get your concealed

carry permit, then EVERYWHERE YOU GO will be a "safe space"...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts