National Gun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
+1 for the Mark II.

I have one with an 8" bull barrel.

It's like a little rifle, and darn accurate.

I also have a Phoenix Arms, and am surprised at the accuracy from that little (and cheap) handgun.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I shoot bullseye and I like these two. Ruger Mark III with VQ internals and Vitarbo grips. The other is a S&W Model 41 with Vitarbo grips.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I have a Mk III just like in Travis' post. I love it. I would prefer it have 'target' sights on it, instead of the 'express' style that came on it, though. I feel I could be more accurate with a traditional notch/blade setup. But, I can hit a soda can pretty regularly at 25 yards with it.

·
Ruler of Ramnation
1,013 Posts
S&W 22A. I won it in a drawing. Don't have it any more......I figured I needed another 22lr like a hole in the head. Maybe I should have a 22lr pistol, but I don't now.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I have had a lot of 22 target pistols over the years but for the money the Ruger is hard to beat. I have a Mark I, Mark II and the 22/45 and they all shoot well.

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
I have had a lot of 22 target pistols over the years but for the money the Ruger is hard to beat. I have a Mark I, Mark II and the 22/45 and they all shoot well.
And the take down/reassembly makes for a nice hobby.

·
Registered
677 Posts
this 1959 vintage Model 41 is very accurate.......

)

These are accurate as well........

But, I shoot better and more accurately with these..........

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Nice collection, Jay.

While I like the big bang of the higher calibers, sometime you just want the fun of a .22

·
Registered
677 Posts
thank you sir...... it's tough to beat a .22 just for plain old fun......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts