National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of fancy grips do you have on your 1911's? I had a pair of them buffalo horn grips and they were SWEET. Although I sold them, they were one of the prettiest sets of grips I have ever laid eyes on.

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
Crimson trace.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I really hope that I do not sound like a braggart. I cut my own. Some of my 1911' sport grips made from Mesquite, Purple Heart, and a Burl that know one knew what it was, found it in the scrap box at the Wood Worker Supply.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I have Hogue on my Compact Kimber, Rosewood on my CDP, Rosewood on my Kimber Gold Match, and black double diamond on my old Gold Cup National Match by Colt.

I don't have photos of my 1911s. Yet!

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
I bought this set at the same time I bought the pistol and with the stainless steel screws I thought they look good. I knew I was in the dog house when I got home so I just went for it.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I bought this set at the same time I bought the pistol and with the stainless steel screws I thought they look good. I knew I was in the dog house when I got home so I just went for it.

Those are nice Baldy. Very unusual design. Rosewood I assume?

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Yes sir Mr Sig they are Rosewood. The wife just shook her head when I came in, but then later she said it did look good. I knew I was out of the dog house then. :biggrin5:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts