National Gun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey got a quick question. I have one of those Mech Tech CCU units for 1911 style pistols that you just plug the bottom half of the frame on to and its a carbine. I wanted to know if anyone here knows where I could buy just a functioning bottom half of a 1911 style pistol to plug on there so I don't have to keep taking my other guns apart to use it. Just wanted to have it fixed on there. Ideally I was looking for a junker 1911 that I could throw on there. So if anyone has any ideas, has any junkers taking up space in the gun safe, etc... any info is helpful.

I have browsed gunbroker, but some prospective pistols have quite a bit of time left in the auction. Also any other suggested auction sites? Anyways, any info helps. Thanks.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts