National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

First post on the forum so if this topic is not in the right spot, I've no argument if it is moved :)
Anyway, I'm 17 years old, living in Australia and I am an Australian citizen. As the title suggests I'm looking for work as an apprenticeship over in the United States, I will need someone who is willing to file a work visa in place for me as I cannot permanently reside at this stage, at the end of the apprenticeship I would be willing to apply for citizenship. So if anyone knows of anyone looking for an apprentice anywhere in the United States, and they presumably would be willing to take me on board I'd be glad to share more about myself to them and get in contact with them directly. Thanks for reading.

Kurtis Wolff

·
5,082 Posts
Hi all!

First post on the forum so if this topic is not in the right spot, I've no argument if it is moved :)
Anyway, I'm 17 years old, living in Australia and I am an Australian citizen. As the title suggests I'm looking for work as an apprenticeship over in the United States, I will need someone who is willing to file a work visa in place for me as I cannot permanently reside at this stage, at the end of the apprenticeship I would be willing to apply for citizenship. So if anyone knows of anyone looking for an apprentice anywhere in the United States, and they presumably would be willing to take me on board I'd be glad to share more about myself to them and get in contact with them directly. Thanks for reading.

Kurtis Wolff
I can only take your post on face value and wish you the best. I have a good friend
in Au and we have mailed and talked and I have even sent him parts he couldnt
get shipped, and same with a Kiwi buddy....

I dont know the visa/exchange student/employee stuff etc.....but perhaps you can try
this......I went to google search and entered this exactly....

"firearms apprentice opportunities "

And a lot of openings and info per vendors were listed. Perhaps you can contact some
of them etc....

I do wish you well.....

1shot1k

·
It's Just My 2¢
5,118 Posts
What kind of apprenticeship?

·
It's Just My 2¢
5,118 Posts
Ooops missed that

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whoops sorry guys, I was in a rush yesterday and forgot to state that clearly.

I'm looking for an apprenticeship in Gunsmithing, basically working with every firearm style, auto (maybe), semi-auto, bolt, long-rifle, black-rifle, pistol and so on.

I did forget to search thoroughly on Google as well, I'll start looking on there today.

Kurtis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts