National Gun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow the canik tpsa was in the zone:weapons: i seen 4 hits close by the plate the heritage 22 was shooting low off :yikes1:screen i need to file down the front sight a little i see

·
Aim true !
10,261 Posts
How many rounds you have through the heritage? My 9 inch took some seasoning before it tightened up. If yours is new. I would hold off on filing down the sight. Now on the Canik. I remember the 1st time i shot mine like it was yesterday. It really impressed me.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How many rounds you have through the heritage? My 9 inch took some seasoning before it tightened up. If yours is new. I would hold off on filing down the sight. Now on the Canik. I remember the 1st time i shot mine like it was yesterday. It really impressed me.
the previous owner shot a 500 rd brick out of it , the caniks have match barrels i heard

·
Banned
142 Posts
+1

·
Aim true !
10,261 Posts
Ok run another bricks worth through. Sit down at the bench and see where it's at for now at 20 yards.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts