National Gun Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
17,331 Posts
The democratic party is evil. I still believe, somehow, they were behind the virus getting released in china when it did. Everyone knew, the only way Trump could lose, was if his economy tanked. And lo and behold........ I wonder if there were democratic operatives egging him on, "do it....do it". But even if it is discovered something like that was going on, the news will never make it to us. Yes, sad world we live in. I still think there is something bigger than us little people doing all this. There really is evil in the world, not just bad people.

·
Registered
17,331 Posts
I heard the border agent that breeched the door and killed the kid had a bullet graze his head and required stitches. That's pretty close to being dead.

·
Registered
17,331 Posts
I HOPE IT'S NOT TRUE!

The armed school resource officer did nothing to stop the shooter
The cops waited half an hour to enter the school and was tazing parents who wanted to stop the shooter
The cops entered the school and did nothing, they told the kids if they need help to shout out. When the kids did they gave themselves away and got shot.
They waited outside the room.
When the cops finally entered the room where the shooter was the cops didn't shoot the psycho they just watched him shoot more kids till he shot himself
Sounds like something off FB or something.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
What has changed in the last 50 years to bring on school shootings? School curriculum and CRT to name two.
A drastic change that occurred within our culture that needs to be addressed if we are ever to put a stop to these sort of events.

Reactions: Stevejet

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Sounds like something off FB or something.
Start here:
Report: Uvalde, Texas student laid on top of dying classmate to avoid being shot by gunman (chron.com)

" The child and four of his classmates were likely saved by their decision to hide under a table with an overhanging table cloth, obscuring them from the shooter's sight, according to the report. The boy said the shooter retaliated against one of his classmates after police offers outside the room urged them to yell if they needed help. One of his classmates responded, inspiring the gunman the shoot her."

·
Registered
4,226 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Irma Garcia was one of two teachers killed in Tuesday's mass shooting

Joe Garcia had been married to his wife, Irma, for 24 years before her death Tuesday in the shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas.

Two days later, after visiting his wife’s memorial, Joe died of a heart attack, the New York Times reported Thursday.
Forehead Hairstyle Eyebrow Smile Muscle

• Sad
Reactions: Square target

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
Ok, I see you already did that.
Thanks.

Alan

Reactions: fixitfred

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
Another day and a whole bunch of new stories. Everything from heroism to cowardice. Still waiting to hear what really happened.
As far as new laws NY was talking about micro-stamping after the Buffalo shooter. I'm sure that will stop criminals or mass shooters right in their tracks!

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
29,929 Posts

Shooter climbed a four-foot-high chain link fence around the school.
Shooter was not confronted by anybody outside the school, armed or otherwise.
Shooter entered through UNLOCKED door.
There was NO school resource officer on campus.
Local police retreated after an exchange of gunfire.
Shooter was killed in an exchange of gunfire with a Border Patrol tactical officer who later rushed into the building.

What a clusterf**k.

·
Super Moderator
14,228 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen,

Please provide links for factual information. Be sure the links are from reputable and reliable sources. If you find a retraction or a correction, update the thread with a new post.

Refrain from links which have malware.

If you've already posted, please go back and edit your posts and add links.

Thank you, everyone.

--Wag--

·
Registered
1,890 Posts

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Early on we know that information is normally scarce. In the past reputable wire services and news agency's have been wrong about various fast breaking events. I was simply trying to present things that I heard for speculation or discussion more like an editorial. As time goes on facts will be verified and the truth should be known.

Fred, we’re gonna need a source on this.

Alan
I am not directly quoting anything or trying to present anything as facts. Just statements I heard on local radio radio and as stated I hope are not true because they just add to the tragedy.
Ok, I see you already did that.
Thanks.

Alan
I am trying to as print sources become available.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Just heard on the radio that parents were pepper sprayed on handcuffed. Didn't see any of that on the video released to date though.

Not trying to say I'm a hero or parent of the year but if there was an active shooter and I had kids or grandkids in the school while cops were standing around outside I don't see how I wouldn't go into the school.

I would try to asses if the situation was under control somehow or if it was a stable standoff hostage situation. I don't have a problem being shot or killed instead of a kid. So far it didn't appear the cops on the scene thought the same way.

Again just speculating but I truly hope none of the kids bled to death while the cops were waiting outside.

·
Premium Member
9,400 Posts

Product Font Screenshot Parallel Technology

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
The more we learn the worse it gets!

Texas Police Lieutenant Says Cops Were Reluctant to Engage Gunman Because ‘They Could’ve Been Shot’
TX DPS: Cops Could Have Been Shot If They Went After Gunman (mediaite.com)

"The New York Times reported the shooter was inside the school for about an hour before officers finally breached the classroom he was in and shot and killed him.

Reporters demanded answers during a contentious press conference Thursday afternoon. State law enforcement officials addressed the public a day after some parents with children in the school said they were prevented from going in by officers.

One girl inside the room reportedly bled for an hour after she was shot. She died at a hospital. It is unknown if that hour might have saved her life."

They should have rushed the gunman. I thought that was the current tactic for these school shooters. Lessons learned from Columbine and others since. It is my personal opinion that it's better for cops to get shot than innocent school children.

Reactions: underdog

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
21 - 40 of 59 Posts