National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Elementary school shooter, 18, who killed 14 kids and a teacher posted pictures of his assault rifles on Instagram, messaged random girl to hint at attack one hour before
  • Greg Abbott, the governor of Texas, confirmed on Tuesday afternoon that 14 students and one teacher were killed in the shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde
  • Abbott said that the gunman was 18-year-old Salvador Roma - but the name was later clarified as Salvador Ramos
  • Ramos was shot and killed during the shooting at Robb Elementary School: he is believed to have been killed by law enforcement officers
  • Ramos shot his grandmother before heading to the school, and was in a shootout with border patrol agents before barricading himself inside the school buildings
  • He posted photos of his guns on Instagram and, shortly before the shooting, he messaged a stranger hinting that he was planning an attack
  • Ramos tagged a stranger in a photo of his guns, and wrote: 'I got lil secret. I wanna tell you. Be grateful I tagged you.' She replied: 'No it's just scary…'
  • Uvalde Memorial Hospital confirmed that two children were brought in dead on arrival and that they were treating many more
  • The district said that the city's civic center will be used as a reunification center and that parents will be able to pick up their children there
  • Joe Biden, who is currently flying home from Japan, will address the nation from the Roosevelt Room of the White House at 8:15pm tonight

·
Super Moderator
15,963 Posts
"Joe Biden, who is currently flying home from Japan, will address the nation from the Roosevelt Room of the White House at 8:15pm tonight"

On top of all the tragedy, this is really something we can do without....

Alan

·
Premium Member
9,276 Posts
Biden is trying to boost his poll numbers by reacting and the same with Harris. They want to take full advantage of this.

·
Super Moderator
15,963 Posts
Murder the unborn with glee but grab those guns while the grabbing's good...

I don't know how they can say all this with a straight face. Murdering millions of unborn children as a woman't right, but 18 born children get murdered and it's a horrific tragedy!

Both are HORRIFIC Tragedies in my book...

Alan

·
Registered
115 Posts
"Never Waste a Good Crisis" Obama

The President, Congressmen, Governors, Actors, Athletes are SURROUNDED by armed(Firearms) men. They have the balls to tell everyone else we should be unarmed and at the will of criminals? Come on, who buys this shiite?

·
Super Moderator
15,963 Posts
And worse than that.... That by doing so we will be saving the lives of children...

Alan

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Firearm Rights people are right, protect our schools. Though if senators, governors, speaker of the house, presidents, etc had children in these schools, this would not happen.

Still to many conflicting reports. Two dead, four dead, ten dead, fourteen dead, twenty dead, twenty one dead, shooter still on the run, shooter dead at scene, shooter arrested, shooter shot his family, shooter shot his grandmother, shooter crashed his vehicle and ran into school and shot one teacher.....way to many. Lets sit back and see what really is.

·
Registered
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still to many conflicting reports. Two dead, four dead, ten dead, fourteen dead, twenty dead, twenty one dead, shooter still on the run, shooter dead at scene, shooter arrested, shooter shot his family, shooter shot his grandmother, shooter crashed his vehicle and ran into school and shot one teacher.....way to many.
Lets sit back and see what really is.
This one claims to have the story.

shot his grandmother before fleeing the scene in a battered truck carrying guns and copious ammunition.
According to CBS News, Ramos' grandmother, who is in a critical condition, was only discovered after the shooting when officers arrived at her home to investigate.
After driving erratically across town, Ramos eventually crashed his car into a ditch near Robb Elementary School. Some bystanders approached the car to offer assistance.
"People thought that he was in trouble and so they jumped out to help him and he came out of his vehicle and started shooting at them," one person told the Spanish language network Telemundo.
A police officer who works at the school and then two officers from the Uvalde police department all fired at Ramos - but they could not stop him and instead called for back-up, Eric Estrada from the Texas department of public safety told CNN.

Ramos entered the school at 11:32 local time,
where he embarked on a 45-minute rampage
in which he "shot and killed horrifically, incomprehensibly", according to Texas Governor Greg Abbott.

As police arrived at the scene,
Ramos, who was clad in body armour, barricaded himself in the classroom and prepared for a showdown with law enforcement officials.
Travis Considine, a spokesman for the Texas Department of Public Safety, told reporters that two police officers were injured after after exchange of fire with Ramos.
The massacre finally came to an end after a nearby Border patrol officer breached the classroom and shot Ramos in the head.

·
Léitheoir
249 Posts
Not that I want it (quite the opposite in fact) but I’m surprised there has yet to be a clamoring for “only police and military should have body armor”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
So, why did the cop who was assigned to the school not go back into the school with the other two cops and stop the kid from going on a 45 minute shooting spree?

·
I don't fit in yer fasces
1,547 Posts
Has anyone looked at school curriculum with an eye for a connection to shootings?

We're mocked for being inflexible in our gun rights dogma. There's also dogma associated with school curriculum.

What has changed in the last 50 years to bring on school shootings? School curriculum and CRT to name two.

It bears looking into.

·
Registered
16,790 Posts
So, why did the cop who was assigned to the school not go back into the school with the other two cops and stop the kid from going on a 45 minute shooting spree?
From what I have read the SRO officer shot at the kid and possibly hit him but he had body armor on. That was when he first entered the school and that caused him to drop his ammo bag and run into the first class room and barricade the door.
With that said I have read so many different things about this shooting it's hard to get things straight. I just watched a interview of his grandfather and on the news yesterday they said he was deceased(not from this incident).

Reactions: QuickdrawMcgraw

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Same here, way too many shoot from the hip / look to our news propaganda first out there. Read it wasn't body armor and just a tactical vest.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
57,108 Posts
The murderer was wearing a tactical vest containing 33(?) loaded magazines but not containing trauma plates. The SRO was shot and wounded after exchanging fire with the murderer.

Reactions: gvaldeg1

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Ok if he was shot and wounded then what of the two other officers? Ya, lots of questions to get to the bottom of this yet they're going after firearms like acid on flesh. Seeing the shooter was not white I don't see any firearm laws being passed on a fed level. Maybe after the elections? who knows. I know Connecticut is starting up with their big firearm push, seeing it was shot down a few months ago and now this.

You know seeing Connecticut has so many firearm deaths and mass shootings here. You read about it in the paper at least twice a week. Worse then any other place in the world. Cap-necticut its called. (sarcasm)...more like nap-necticut.

·
Registered
638 Posts
To me it is might suspicious that things like this happen close to elections or when there is something else going on that attention needs to be diverted from. There needs to be a deep dive into this persons background and see what is found. But this is just my opinion. I mean if you are willing to kill a baby, sky is the limit I guess. It is a very sad world we live in.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
I HOPE IT'S NOT TRUE!

The armed school resource officer did nothing to stop the shooter
The cops waited half an hour to enter the school and was tazing parents who wanted to stop the shooter
The cops entered the school and did nothing, they told the kids if they need help to shout out. When the kids did they gave themselves away and got shot.
They waited outside the room.
When the cops finally entered the room where the shooter was the cops didn't shoot the psycho they just watched him shoot more kids till he shot himself

1 - 20 of 59 Posts