National Gun Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Aim true !
12,423 Posts
You mean a grip like an AR has? Personally i would not ruin the original stock you have. Maybe you can get an after market stock with a pistol grip? Hit up your search engine and see what you can find.

Reactions: Speed

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
56,401 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

You have a high quality hunting shotgun worth approx $700.00
Why do you want to diddle dork it around and turn it into a $200.00 shotgun?
If you must have a 'tacticool' shotgun, sell your Chas Daly and buy but one.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,519 Posts
Greetings and welcome to NGF.
My advice would be same as been said....leave the Charles Daly alone

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all very much!! I will leave it alone and go buy another one..I can't seem to find one similar to the one I posted .can anyone share there's? Thanks again

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I guess there are not to many like mine put there...thanks guys
I did a short search and found some side by sides with etching on them but no semi-autos which leads me to believe that it was an after market add on. Never the less it is still a very nice looking shotgun worthy of keeping and passing on to your future generations.

As others have said- If it were mine I would not modify it in any way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I did a short search and found some side by sides with etching on them but no semi-autos which leads me to believe that it was an after market add on. Never the less it is still a very nice looking shotgun worthy of keeping and passing on to your future generations.

As others have said- If it were mine I would not modify it in any way.
Thank u very much for looking as i.been searching for some time and I thought it might have been a limited run as the serio number is only thee number? Thanks 👍

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Thank u very much for looking as i.been searching for some time and I thought it might have been a limited run as the serio number is only thee number? Thanks 👍
Musical instrument Wood Air gun Sleeve Trigger

I also have a unique looking shotgun and can not find another like it. So keep searching you just might find what you are looking for.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
WOW!! That's very nice looking.. thanks so much for the help/ advice! What is the type.shot gun is yours .
It is a Revelation made by Mossberg and sold by Western Auto back in the late 1960’s. I started a thread on it here a few years ago that bought out some very interesting stock patterns.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Here is the thread if you would like to read it. There are some beautiful guns in it/

1 - 19 of 19 Posts