National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/07/118-virginia-local-governments-now-2nd-amendment-sanctuaries/

Virginia Beach adopted 2nd Amendment Sanctuary status January 6, 2020, making it the 118th local government in the state to do so.

The Virginia Citizens Defense League’s Phil Van Cleave announced the news via Twitter:

Virginia Beach is now Virginia’s 118 sanctuary!!!
– Phil Van Cleave VCDL (@VCDL_ORG) January 7, 2020

On December 20, 2019, Breitbart News reported over 100 local governments in Virginia had declared themselves 2nd Amendment Sanctuaries. That figure included 86 of Virginia’s 95 counties and numerous cities and municipalities.

The Second Amendment Sanctuary movement in Virginia began just after November 5, 2019, the date on which Democrats won control of the state’s legislature. Gov. Ralph Northam (D) was quick to suggest he would use the Democrat majority to carry out a war on guns.

Ralph, Be careful for what you wish for, because you may just get it. :popcorn2:

Reactions: Fitasc Shooter

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
I hate to say it, but I am almost hoping it DOES lead to shots fired; the only way to defeat a Nazi Tyrant is with brute force and superior firepower.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I hope it never leads to shots fired.
If it does you will see support for gun rights plummet in the general public who right now are neutral.
It would be the beginning of the Civil War.

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
Sorry, but if we do not stop it now, then we will have lost it forever.

·
Pew Pew
SFx - Elite SC
317 Posts
As was said before “state law trumps counties will” so declare whatever you want......they will override it.

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
I hate to say it, but I am almost hoping it DOES lead to shots fired; the only way to defeat a Nazi Tyrant is with brute force and superior firepower.

Really? :crazy::crazy:

I understand the frustration, but hoping for something like that to happen isn't cool. If rounds get cracked off I think the gun community loses. It's not like the POTUS is supporting this lobby, and his support of the 2a has been weak to nonexistent at best.

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
I never said for folks to get killed; just shots fired.................maybe when this jackass sees the rage and realizes that these folks are serious, he'll start to grow a brain. In the meantime, it is also time for the rural folks to mount a recall petition, ask the US Justice department for guidelines as his AG is in with him regarding lawsuits, and possibly arresting them for violation of the constitution

1 - 8 of 8 Posts