1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,649 Posts
100020001 = 10001²

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
You can’t believe how jealous I am. Someday I hope to rack up a useless monument to waisted time as you have!

·
Registered
6,452 Posts
The same forwards dna backwards.

Still 10001 posts is a cool mile stone that you timed it so well is also cool. I tried to do that when I was approaching 5000, then I forgot and remembered again when around 5075 or something.

·
Super Moderator
11,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's never a waste of time. Ever. Not when it's about guns. And politics. :wink:

And now, the palindrome is gone.

--Wag--

·
Registered
676 Posts
Reminds me of High School when NEW Math was in.

1+1=3 I told her on day one no way unless a man and a woman had sex and had a baby. She put up the FORMULA for it on the chalk board.Fuming about my comment!
I reached to her desk and got 2 apples and had 3 kids stand up front and told her to give all 3 one WHOLE apple with the 2 apples She sent me out to the Principal.???? No common sense or lack of sensibility, I guess.

I FLUNKED math tree years in a row because I could get the correct answer to the problems, but not HER way. I said, just because your way is the CORRECT way doesn't mean it's the only way.

Had a DIFFERENT teacher the next year to pass all 4 years of old math.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should so what good is something you will NEVER use in YOUR life? Knowledge is power but some is just dumb and never used in real life..

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,315 Posts
Welcome to the 5 digit club :lol:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts