National Gun Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my 10 year wedding anniversary is in a week, does anyone know what the 10 year anniversary gift for the wife is supposed to be? Gold, silver, diamonds, or maybe it’s just stationary?

·
Super Moderator
11,071 Posts
After 10 years and you don't know?

I fear for you, brotha!

Get her a Ruger GP100 and a box of 38 spl.

Or flowers. That works.

--Wag--

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought there was this hole big chart, but a gun would be good too, it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve her one!

·
Super Moderator
11,071 Posts
Yeah, it seems like there is a chart. I never followed it.

--Wag--

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,492 Posts
10 year traditional gift is aluminum or tin. IMHO, you'll be better off with flowers.

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
The 10th wedding anniversary is traditionally known as the “tin” anniversary.
Add some lead and antimony and cast some bullets together.............

While tin may not seem super glamorous, it's a metal that's strong and resilient—the perfect symbol of your love together. Diamonds are considered to be the modern offering for this anniversary, and we all know a special piece of jewelry is always going to be a winning gift

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The 10th wedding anniversary is traditionally known as the “tin” anniversary.
Add some lead and antimony and cast some bullets together.............

While tin may not seem super glamorous, it's a metal that's strong and resilient—the perfect symbol of your love together. Diamonds are considered to be the modern offering for this anniversary, and we all know a special piece of jewelry is always going to be a winning gift
Yes I agree, jewelry is going to be the winning gift!

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,440 Posts

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
Ruger 3790 might be fitting?
Armslist says there is one available in Reno, NV

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought her a Ruger 10-22 a few years ago for her birthday and she was not impressed, as a matter of fact she has never even shot it!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It’s not that she’s not into guns or dislikes them she has 4 of her own guns that are hers, but she just doesn’t think she needs anymore. Her and I do not think alike in that sense!

·
Registered
5,953 Posts
i bought my wife a zebco 33 combo.....she was not thrilled...so much for my thoughts of spending more time together...

i was thinking "unique", "thoughtful", "practical", and "caring".....i best not type what she thought........

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
At least it wasn't a washer or vacuum!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts