National Gun Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son and I went to shooting range .22 Ruger, Hi Point 995 and .380 LCP. I got him on the .22 Ruger and he got on target, Told him No matter what stay on target that is what I need you to do I stepped to the side, and opened with my HiPoint SURE ENOUGH he stopped and dropped....I stopped he asked What is going on, I said I needed you to keep shooting no matter what happens if in battle, or fighting for your life you need to phase out keep the eye on the target. Your life or your families depend on your ability or lack there of. He stayed on target even with me dancing side to side shooting. Good day had and lesson`s learned. I then let him run a mag of .380 through the LCP That OPENED his eyes hahahahahahah.

·
Aim true !
11,322 Posts
Cool next time the 9mm carbine. He will love that,

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Nice dad.
I am assuming that was not his first range session. All that distraction could be bad if it was.
Trying to duplicate real world sights and sounds is helpful.

·
Premium Member
6,680 Posts
I see your training strategy. On your next range trip, make him belly crawl up to change the targets while you send rounds over his head. It will help him to get used to the crack of a round going by him. Just being sarcastic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts