National Gun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm having trouble finding a site that sells 10 round magazines for my Beretta m9 and cheaper than dirt no longer stocks them. Where should I go to order some and if i special order through a dealer, how much should I be willing to pay for them? Thanks.

·
Just Some Dude...
1,142 Posts
Have you looked on gunbroker.com?

I am not sure about an exact price... but, most OEM mags run somewhere up to $30 or so.

- Good Luck with the hunt!

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The differences are all cosmetic and the fact that the M9 is made in the US and the 92FS generally are made in Italy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup, I live in california =/ one of the must f-ed up states in the union. it has it's good points tho. right now I'm staying in florida but once this semester's up i'm heading back to finish school in cali, so I have to order 10 round magazines to make sure i'm at a dissadvantage when someone breaks into my place. But anyways, I want to apply for a concealed weapons licence in cali but I have to apply through the sherrif's office and it's a quite a hassle from what i've been reading.

Edit: thanks guys, i found a good deal on midwayusa =)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why are you hung up on a 10 round, why not go hi-cap!
say 15 rnds?

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MAG130-36.html

or 18

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MAG129-36.html

Just make sure your 92fs or M9 is not a taurus, as mags are not interchangeable.
This is one of those pet peeves for a lot of people including me. A 15rd mag is not "hi-cap". That term was started, IIRC, by the anti-gun people to make these guns sound more evil . If the gun was designed for a 15rd mag then it is a "standard capacity" mag. Anything larger than what was origionally intended would be "hi-cap" ie Glocks 32 rd mags. a 10 round mag is either a "neutered" or "low capacity" magazine. I don't mean to sound like I am ragging on you, but I feel that we have got to stop using terms made up by the antis.
Yes I know

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is one of those pet peeves for a lot of people including me. A 15rd mag is not "hi-cap". That term was started, IIRC, by the anti-gun people to make these guns sound more evil . If the gun was designed for a 15rd mag then it is a "standard capacity" mag. Anything larger than what was origionally intended would be "hi-cap" ie Glocks 32 rd mags. a 10 round mag is either a "neutered" or "low capacity" magazine. I don't mean to sound like I am ragging on you, but I feel that we have got to stop using terms made up by the antis.
Yes I know
Maybe, but remember we are talking california, anything more than 3 rounds is hi-cap and anything that holds more than 4 is an "assult rifle"
You caught me (damn browning hi-power and your 13 round mags), If I had it my way 50 rounds would be standard, but alas I am but a lowly gun nut.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
If you are planning on being anywhere near Sacramento, CA the shop where I work/hangout stocks 10 round magazines.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Sorry. We do not ship.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Aw... you should. And you should have a website too! If you want I can design one for you =)

Edit: Or it'd probably be easiest to set up an amazon business account or something...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts