National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Very interesting! I always wondered where that picture of the little gal with the pink AR came from. Maybe from this site.

Interesting how the Glock is number 8 on the list! Quite a shock to the traditional gun world!

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
I definately agree with #1 - #5

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have #'s 8 4 2 and 1.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do. I got mine from a divorce sell. I believe the guy that was selling it used to be one of the owners if Impact arms out of Ogden. Although I never confirmed that. I bought mine for under 5k http://www.impactguns.com

I also have an LAR Griz. I believe it is more accurate than my Barrett.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Under 5K!?!? You're a lucky man....... Hubby and I would dearly love to buy one of those, but we keep thinking about all the other guns we could buy with the money! Priorities.............. ;)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Honestly they are not real practical. In a SHTF situation maybe. For use around the farm definitly not. Also expensive to shoot.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I actually have a friend that has a late 1800's gatling gun. That is the definition of cool...

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
There's a lot to said for macho guns. Not just that I own or have owned #2, 3, 4, 5, 7 & 8, but that when a WOMAN wields a MACHO gun, she's taken a little more seriously than if she pulls a Lorcin .32! I mean, if you piss off Gonbalistik and you're looking down the business end of her S&W Mod 66 or her H&K USP40c, or her 18" Rem Mod 870, it's mostly "Yes, Ma'm" and "No, Ma'm" and "Do you want me to call the police for you, Ma'm".

Here she is with a S&W .500:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts