National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make a nice tactical 10 gauge pump. I am interested in getting a 10 gauge pump but dont know much about them or who makes them. Should I look into a 10 gauge or just go with 12 gauge 3 1/2" shells???

-Derek

· Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
eXXit said:
What kind of Tac crew use a 10ga? I us 3" Mags through my Rem 870smX Obviously I could go to 3-1/2"but wont,if someones close enough to see the whites of there eyes,You dont need 10ga ;)
Hasn't the military used 10 gauge platforms in the past??? Like I said I am not overly familiar with 10 gauges at all. I am honestly just looking for something with some serious punch and when I saw that 10 gauge slugs are 1 3/4oz at 1200+fps I figured that fit the bill pretty well. ;)

-Derek

· Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To be honest it would be simply for the thrill of it. As of now I have decided to stick with the 12 gauge platform simply because of the cost and availability of ammo. I figure if I want something with some punch I'll just get some 12ga 3" shells.

-Derek

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.