National Gun Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,934 Posts
Define "inferior".

HK makes nice guns but I wouldn't trade a good 1911 for one. I am not a fan of Glocks, so that is another matter.

Everybody has different opinions on what makes a firearm good or bad, but those are value judgments. Everybody has different tastes. So if you prefer an HK, go for it.

· Ancient Gaseous Emanation
57,903 Posts
Not I. Although I own a couple of SIG-Sauer P.220 pistols chambered in .45 ACP.

It proves wise to take all published reviews with a grain of salt.

57,903 Posts
Apparently??

Now we are getting to "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin" questions.

If you need 15 rounds of .45 ACP to defend yourself, you are either somewhere you have no business being or you need serious practice time.

· Registered
7,193 Posts
So let me get this straight, 15 rounds of .45 acp has more deadly stopping power than 8 rounds of the same ammo? :sosp: Now where did I put that left handed crescent wrench?

· Registered
1,934 Posts
I've never personally had that happen to me, but if so, you could always shoot them in the head. Or just call in air since any handheld weapon would be inferior to something bigger and better.

· Registered
895 Posts
Apparently??

Now we are getting to "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin" questions.

If you need 15 rounds of .45 ACP to defend yourself, you are either somewhere you have no business being or you need serious practice time.
Agreed, Even if you need all 7 rounds of .45 you might need some range time or know where you are in town. It's all about shot placement.

· Registered
7,193 Posts
Taking in consideration good advice you are giving me here gentelmen, I am still switching from 1911 to FNP 45. As the golden advice says 'better safe than sorry'. I know good and hot American women will approve of this, as I am good with ladies just as I am good with guns.
Well, at least I still have hope with the ladies , whew, I was getting worried.:yikes1::lol: (P.S.--- if you need 15 rounds, I would not be bragging about it)----just sayin------

57,903 Posts
Taking in consideration good advice you are giving me here gentelmen, I am still switching from 1911 to FNP 45. As the golden advice says 'better safe than sorry'. I know good and hot American women will approve of this, as I am good with ladies just as I am good with guns.
You live a rich fantasy life. Good for you.

· Registered
734 Posts
I'm glad you've made your decision.

Just box up your unwanted 1911's and send them to me! :)

Jim

57,903 Posts
Well, sonny. Since you are in London, England I seriously doubt you'll be "switching" from any handgun to any other handgun. Judging from the maturity of your posts on this board, I'd guess you are a pre-teen or a very young teenager. The 'women' you know exist only in movies and in your mind. As to your "being good with ladies". First you must learn to shave. "Good with guns"? First you must be able to touch one.

Here's the deal. If you make just one more trolling post on this board I will assist in the permanent removal of your posting privileges on this board. Get it?

· Retired gunslinger
52 Posts
Howdy,

I own a 1911 .45acp, a Glock 21SF .45acp and a Taurus PT 845 .45acp but I do not own a H&K .45acp.

I have fired over 15,000rds through my 1911 without a single hiccup except for 2 rounds that were duds so its hard to say its inferior to another .45acp handgun.

Paul

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.