National Gun Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://100percentfedup.com/james-okeefe-releases-stunning-preview-video-about-his-latest-undercover-investigation-what-if-trump-gets-reelected-fking-cities-burn/

Investigative reporter James O’Keefe just tweeted a preview of his latest undercover work that’s going to drop tomorrow. If the end of the video below is any indication of what’s to come, it may be time to make sure you can defend yourself.
Watch the video clips below that give clues to O’Keefe’s latest work to expose the left:
Watch this very closely for clues to what is about to drop.
Watch until the very end… #Expose2020 01/14/2020 12:00pm
See the full release first, sign up right now: http://Expose2020.com

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
They're dead set on destroying this country. Slowly through politics. Or like this suggestion. One way or another. They're trying to destroy the country. While lying to everyone and themselves that they're saving it? Time to review their medications.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
o'keefe is agenda-driven.....and has been in trouble a time or two for his methods and creating a story where there is not one........

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
I have no use for big liberal cities.
So let'em :mad5:
There are a lot of conservative Republicans (Myself included ) that due to circumstances beyond their control have to live in cities controlled by the DemocRATS and/or with a majority of DemocRAT voters, due to this reason I do not think that is a good idea to burn such cities. After all, I do not wish to have my house burn............

Miami-Dade county in Florida, has a Republican mayor but is most definitionally a blue county. Miami-Dade was one of the three counties that Trump failed to win in the State of Florida.

·
Registered
567 Posts
There are a lot of conservative Republicans (Myself included ) that due to circumstances beyond their control have to live in cities controlled by the DemocRATS and/or with a majority of DemocRAT voters, due to this reason I do not think that is a good idea to burn such cities. After all, I do not wish to have my house burn............

Miami-Dade county in Florida, has a Republican mayor but is most definitionally a blue county. Miami-Dade was one of the three counties that Trump failed to win in the State of Florida.

Sorry to hear your in that situation.
I grew up in a democratic run large city.
When away to college, got good job in small town, raised a family
love it and will never go back to big city. Don't even care to visit!

·
Registered
8,005 Posts

And I live in one of the others; my county has been blue pretty much since its creation as it is 65-75 black and they have been brainwashed into thinking the Left cares about them. They also have one of the worst public education systems in the State.....................and it isn't going to change anytime soon.

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
Yes... But Pelosi's and Schiff's hemorrhoids will burn. As well as many other Dramacrats...
The way SF is now, burning it down could only help clean up the disease and filth that has overtaken that "sanctuary city"

·
Mr.
194 Posts
https://100percentfedup.com/james-okeefe-releases-stunning-preview-video-about-his-latest-undercover-investigation-what-if-trump-gets-reelected-fking-cities-burn/

Investigative reporter James O’Keefe just tweeted a preview of his latest undercover work that’s going to drop tomorrow. If the end of the video below is any indication of what’s to come, it may be time to make sure you can defend yourself.
Watch the video clips below that give clues to O’Keefe’s latest work to expose the left:
Watch this very closely for clues to what is about to drop.
Watch until the very end… #Expose2020 01/14/2020 12:00pm
See the full release first, sign up right now: http://Expose2020.com
Democrats, liberals, politicians, lawyers and realtors are ALWAYS MAKING PROMISES THEY CAN'T, WON'T, AND NEVER INTEND TO KEEP.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Yes... But Pelosi's and Schiff's hemorrhoids will burn. As well as many other Dramacrats...
And what is wrong with that? I would love to see it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts