National Gun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,896 Posts
This shows what little control the governments have over the people ...... despite what the "so called" leaders thinks.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Thats Nothing! The gunfire on New Years Eve in LA idiots shooting guns in the air rivals Beruit in the early 80's

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Good for them. We had some of the NY legal fireworks but all around me there was lots of stuff. Sounded a little bit like shock and awe. Made me proud....

·
Premium Member
5,586 Posts
Yeah there were Americans demonstrating some independence and 2A rights on the 4th. It’s was like opening day deer season when I was a kid. The non stop barrage that went on for about 2-3 hours across the area.

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
my dogs were definately not pleased and rather scared and whiners the whole time......the cat (outdoor) disappeared for 24 hrs but eventually came back when the door opened and ran into the house ignoring the dogs.....glad they get along.

·
Registered
86 Posts
In our area, illegal fireworks can get you up to a $2,500 fine. If the cops wrote a ticket for everyone using illegal fireworks, they could cover the city budget for the next ten years.

·
Registered
13,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The law here is you can't use "anything that flies or goes boom" in residential areas, but they sell them on every street corner. I live in an old folks park, but we have a lot of juvenile delinquents in their 70's. I really think the laws should be enforced here. I may take it up with management. It would be easy to enforce, break law, and you're out.

·
Registered
18,430 Posts
Open the OP link and scroll down to the Comments. Human discourse and political rancor is alive and well on July 4th. Especially as concerns opinion of L.A. mayor "Yoga Pants" Garcetti and Guv. Gavin Newsom.

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
The law here is you can't use "anything that flies or goes boom" in residential areas, but they sell them on every street corner. I live in an old folks park, but we have a lot of juvenile delinquents in their 70's. I really think the laws should be enforced here. I may take it up with management. It would be easy to enforce, break law, and you're out.
Tell me about it! Here in South Florida they were lauching those things until late after 12 midnight. Some of them were so laud that I got off from bed I went to investigate if someone was trying to break my door open.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts