National Gun Forum banner


  1. Rifle Discussion
    Does anyone know where I can find one of those or know someone who can do this?
  2. Rifle Discussion
    I just recently purchased a remington 700 sps in a .300 win mag and would like to convert the hinged floor plate to a detachable magazine, cabellas' carries a product called the kwik clip conversion kit for the 700 but does not work on the sps, any help on this topic would be awesome!!!!