Panzer arms AR 12 - Page 2
Advertise with us Click for Rates
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Panzer arms AR 12

  1. #11
    Junior Member Northern Border Spor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I have this gun and it's a ton of fun to shoot... You'll need to put a few rounds through it to get it to work the way you want to. Also ProMag 1919 2 3/4 inch 10 round mags work for this gun, and they take 3 inch rounds. (Spite the 2 3/4 inch). Currently trying to find a Muzzle Brake and Buffer Tube Adapter.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickdrawMcgraw View Post
    I have not heard of it and why would you purchase something then ask of it?
    I just wanted to see if other people had this gun and what they thought about it since I am unfamiliar with it and just bought it as a impulse buy. I was buying ammo and saw it on the wall nd asked about it and the employee told me what it was and that he bought 3 from a seller who stopped by offering them to his store and also that he has already sold 2. Since I was already wanting a semiauto shotgun and this was the last one there I decided I'd take a shot in the dark. The price was really good at just 400 dollars and it seemed decent quality when I got to check it out so I got it. I shot it earlier today and after getting it to cycle properly I do not regret buying it.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Border Spor View Post
    . Currently trying to find a Muzzle Brake and Buffer Tube Adapter.
    Same here, I am going to remove the fake muzzle brake and put a useful real one on there.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    NationalGunForum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
    From August 2015

    This is a classic firearms brand and also looks different from mine, are they affiliated with Panzer? Also I was told when I bought it something along the line of mine is a newer release that has feeding and cycling issues fixed.

  6. #15
    Super Moderator QuickdrawMcgraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GunNut205 View Post
    I just wanted to see if other people had this gun and what they thought about it since I am unfamiliar with it and just bought it as a impulse buy. I was buying ammo and saw it on the wall nd asked about it and the employee told me what it was and that he bought 3 from a seller who stopped by offering them to his store and also that he has already sold 2. Since I was already wanting a semiauto shotgun and this was the last one there I decided I'd take a shot in the dark. The price was really good at just 400 dollars and it seemed decent quality when I got to check it out so I got it. I shot it earlier today and after getting it to cycle properly I do not regret buying it.

    Got to love impulse buys lol. I've done it s few times myself. This week I saw a new other from Connecticut Shotgun - SKO Shorty. Believe they have another company related to them from what I'm gathering. The SKO is 12 gauge, semi auto, front vert grip, magazine fed, pistol grip, and no stock for 5xx.xx. Bit smaller then the shotgun you picked up. Not s shotgun, its an other. I almost picked it up. The store owner shot one and said the recoil is manageable with the front grip and did not jam with high brass. There was no bird shot on hand so he wasn't sure how it was with it.
    Last edited by QuickdrawMcgraw; 03-11-2018 at 03:20 AM.
    "Experience hath shown, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power, have in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny..." - T.Jefferson

  7. #16
    Junior Member Big Otter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Chesterfield, Virginia
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Bought mine a couple of weeks ago and took it to the range the other day. Man, what a beast. Here's what I found:

    --Birdshot target loads won't even cycle the action - no ejection at all. This is not totally unexpected.
    --Surprisingly, the round I was going to use for home defense, the Winchester Super-X 3" #00, would not feed reliably - hung up about every third shot - but the Super-X 2-3/4" #00 had no issues, even from the (MKA 1919) 10-round magazine.
    --The Remington 2-3/4" #4 were also perfectly reliable.
    --Brenneke 2-3/4" 1 oz. K.O. slugs also cycled perfectly.


    I ended up buying four boxes of the Remingtons and loading up both 5-round mags and the 10-round mag with them.

    I added a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on the lower pic rail. Has a tac light and green laser and won't break the bank.

    For transport, this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], was perfect.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I've heard don't buy the Promag 10-round magazines because they are too tight. The MKA 1919 magazine is flawless in this gun. Bought mine at Atlantic.
    Last edited by Big Otter; 04-19-2018 at 10:01 AM.
    SgtKnuckles.007 likes this.

  8. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Border Spor View Post
    I have this gun and it's a ton of fun to shoot... You'll need to put a few rounds through it to get it to work the way you want to. Also ProMag 1919 2 3/4 inch 10 round mags work for this gun, and they take 3 inch rounds. (Spite the 2 3/4 inch). Currently trying to find a Muzzle Brake and Buffer Tube Adapter.

    If if you find the buffer tube adapter please let me know! The one from CNC Warrior does not fit.

  9. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hello. Just joining. First I'd like to say that by removing the tip of the barrel shroud that came with the AR 12 right above the threads, I was able to screw it down enough to add a phantom muzzle brake without sacrificing the original cool look. Next I was wondering if anyone knows of a shorter stock that will fit this gun.
    SgtKnuckles.007 likes this.

  10. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Some modifications
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SgtKnuckles.007 likes this.

  11. #20
    Junior Member SgtKnuckles.007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wag View Post
    Yeah, but if you have to shoot a round with full power loads, that's going to really wreck your shoulder!

    --Wag--
    Its a Auto Loader...SO... It has a Compensator Spring in it, "ala Bolt Ejection spring" ... Also you can buy for $16.00 a 10% reduced Power Spring that will insure Lighter Loads will function reliably... (buy at Tooth & Nail Armory)(its painted RED)
    Wag likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Search tags for this page

    panzer ar 12

    ,
    panzer ar 12 pro reviews
    ,

    panzer ar12 problems

    ,

    panzer arms ar 12 shotgun review

    ,

    panzer arms ar-12 shotgun

    ,
    panzer arms ar-12 shotgun review
    ,
    panzer arms ar12 review
    Click on a term to search for related topics.