Ruger Mark 4 target New 400.00 OTD. - Page 3
Advertise with us Click for Rates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Ruger Mark 4 target New 400.00 OTD.

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    10

    Default

    [Will ruger make a Mark 5 ??
    Very curious .................. if so I hope the magazine has two buttons to help load

  2. #22
    Senior Member NGF Addict! Stamps6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Northern NJ.
    Posts
    4,498

    Default

    I though you were buying a car?

  3. #23
    Aim true ! NGF Addict! Coalcracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Pa. Coal Regions.
    Posts
    9,012

    Default

    DJDAWG you don't need a 2 button mag with this. Im saving for a car yes.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Member of
    NRA
    GOA
    Firearms Owners Against Crime


    "A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box"

  4. Remove Advertisements
    NationalGunForum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I rented a Mark 4 at the range to try out ............ my only gripe was after a while a sore finger from pulling down the magazine spring , two buttons would solve this.
    My Browning 1911-22 has two and most other guns as far as I know......
    Iam just curious also if there are plans to make a mark 5 ?

  6. #25
    Aim true ! NGF Addict! Coalcracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Pa. Coal Regions.
    Posts
    9,012

    Default

    The 4 just came out not long ago. There may be a 5 down the road though.
    Member of
    NRA
    GOA
    Firearms Owners Against Crime


    "A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box"

  7. #26
    Senior Member NGF Addict!
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    ..... my only gripe was after a while a sore finger from pulling down the magazine spring , two buttons would solve this.
    My Browning 1911-22 has two and most other guns as far as I know......
    My S&W model 41 .22 also has two.

  8. #27
    Senior Member NGF Addict! Yosemite Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    I rented a Mark 4 at the range to try out ............ my only gripe was after a while a sore finger from pulling down the magazine spring , two buttons would solve this.
    My Browning 1911-22 has two and most other guns as far as I know......
    Iam just curious also if there are plans to make a mark 5 ?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I got a couple of these off eBay I think for $8, makes loading those makes a piece of cake.......carrot cake.....with sweet white icing.
    AgedWarrior likes this.
    "I am fatigued Captain." Khan

  9. #28
    Senior Member NGF Addict! AgedWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Northwest Iowa
    Posts
    2,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yosemite Sam View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I got a couple of these off eBay I think for $8, makes loading those makes a piece of cake.......carrot cake.....with sweet white icing.
    I have a similar device, very cheap and very effective for most typical .22 pistol mags. I never really thought of the Ruger Mark series mags as difficult, but one of these makes it even easier.
    Knowing when and how...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)