Henry Golden Boy .22 WMR - Page 3
Advertise with us Click for Rates
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Henry Golden Boy .22 WMR

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    183

    Default

    At face value, this would outlaw everything I own except my S&W 500 revolver.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Wow. And I thought CA was bad. We have the regulations on the AR, but not the Mini-14 (noticed it was on your list). For some reason is not considered "dangerous" like the AR is. LOL. I hope they keep thinking that! Good luck, I hope it doesn't go through...but with the politicians there as bad as here in CA, I have a bad feeling...

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Philmo11 View Post
    At face value, this would outlaw everything I own except my S&W 500 revolver.
    For me, just my Mini. My Model Four .243 there seems to only be like 4 round mags for it. Everything else I have is lever or bolt.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  4. Remove Advertisements
    NationalGunForum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    183

    Default

    I assume by your comments that you actually clicked the link, it’s much worse when you read the whole bill. This is what a firearm bill looks like when a libtard writes it. If you’ll take note, many of the things being banned are for the safety of the shooter. Like muzzle compensators, “handguards that prevent the shooter from being burned”. This isn’t a safety bill, it’s an invitation for civil war.

  6. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Philmo11 View Post
    I assume by your comments that you actually clicked the link, it’s much worse when you read the whole bill. This is what a firearm bill looks like when a libtard writes it. If you’ll take note, many of the things being banned are for the safety of the shooter. Like muzzle compensators, “handguards that prevent the shooter from being burned”. This isn’t a safety bill, it’s an invitation for civil war.
    I couldn't sit and read the entire bill. It reminded me too much of the ones we get out here. But, I looked at your list of named rifles. Some of them are already banned out here.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Philmo11 likes this.

  7. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    183

    Default

    And it gets worse...

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], filed by Representative Kathleen Willis (D-77), would criminalize private transfers, require local law-enforcement to obtain warrants to seize firearms from holders of revoked Firearm Owner’s Identification Cards (FOID), and make the process to apply for a FOID card more expensive and cumbersome by requiring applications be made in person with Illinois State Police (ISP). In addition, it would reduce the duration of the FOID from ten years to five and mandate that applicants submit fingerprints.

  8. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Why do people keep voting Democrat?

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  9. #28
    Senior Member NGF Addict! Ziggidy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ziggidyville
    Posts
    6,778

    Default

    You know all this yet you claim Illinois has a 3 day (72hr) wait on long guns?

    Not adding up.The wait is only 72 hours for a handgun; 24 hours for a rifle.
    The gun waiting period will change June 1st - when all guns will have a 3 day wait; until then, you should have already picked up your rifle.

    Did I miss something? I've done it before.
    Last edited by Ziggidy; 04-15-2019 at 07:37 AM.

  10. #29
    Senior Member NGF Addict! Ziggidy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ziggidyville
    Posts
    6,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Philmo11 View Post
    And it gets worse...

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], filed by Representative Kathleen Willis (D-77), would criminalize private transfers, require local law-enforcement to obtain warrants to seize firearms from holders of revoked Firearm Owner’s Identification Cards (FOID), and make the process to apply for a FOID card more expensive and cumbersome by requiring applications be made in person with Illinois State Police (ISP). In addition, it would reduce the duration of the FOID from ten years to five and mandate that applicants submit fingerprints.
    As of this time, the law in regards to a FOID card has been declared unconstitutional. We should hear within a couple weeks the final decision of the courts and if they will try to get it reversed by the US Supreme Court.

    Personally I believe it will remain unconstitutional; at which time we'll see panic on the left. IMO, they are throwing all these bogus attempts to restrict guns and it is seen as throwing poop on the walls to see what sticks. Sadly, they will mostly go to court.....at which time additional taxpayers (hundreds of millions) dollars will be spent.

    Sad..

  11. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    37

    Default

    After which, the lefty courts will rule in favor of the politicians. VERY sad.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)