Vermont Lawmakers Propose Bill to Legalize Prostitution - Page 3
Advertise with us Click for Rates
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 94
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Vermont Lawmakers Propose Bill to Legalize Prostitution

  1. #21
    Wag
    Wag is offline
    Super Moderator Wag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    10,778

    Default

    "Great genius will always encounter fierce opposition from mediocre minds." --Albert Einstein.

  2. #22
    Senior Member NGF Addict! Fitasc Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,378

    Default

    When I lived in Winnemucca (Where everything immoral is legal), we had a town of 5,000 and 5 brothels to go with the 4 casinos. No issues with any of the girls, the cat houses were out of sight from the traveling public (but a simple inquiry would get you the location). Many a Basque father would bring their son there for his "initiation". Just the way things were done..........
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience", George Carlin

    FITASC: Fédération Internationale de Tir aux Armes Sportives de Chasse.

  3. #23
    Senior Member NGF Addict!
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    1,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitasc Shooter View Post
    When I lived in Winnemucca (Where everything immoral is legal), we had a town of 5,000 and 5 brothels to go with the 4 casinos. No issues with any of the girls, the cat houses were out of sight from the traveling public (but a simple inquiry would get you the location). Many a Basque father would bring their son there for his "initiation". Just the way things were done..........
    Gee I got ripped off by my dad. He just gave me an old copy of Playboy and a jar of Vaseline.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    NationalGunForum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Senior Member NGF Addict! square target2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Plattsburgh, N.Y.
    Posts
    2,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    Gee I got ripped off by my dad. He just gave me an old copy of Playboy and a jar of Vaseline.


    You made out better than me, i didn't even get the talk. I had two older brothers and figured stuff out pretty quick.
    Fitasc Shooter likes this.
    And armed man is a free man, a disarmed man is a slave.

    Epstein didn't kill himself.

  6. #25
    Senior Member NGF Addict! friendof2nd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,118

    Default

    Let us look at this scenario: We make prostitution legal, but control it. For example, they will be restricted to a specific area of town, they will pay a business tax, we persecute pimps. The money collected from their taxes are put to finance a clinic were they are to be checked often for VD and other illness, the rest of the money can be used to pay for educating the women. A lot of women that do prostitution, do so because they barely finish high school. Maybe if we train them in another marketable profession, they may stop prostituting themselves.
    Those that are left is because they enjoy the life.

    Prostitution is known to be the "older profession", I say let them do it and regulate then like another business, just like they do in Nevada. I could be wrong on this, but this solution is an option to consider.
    Fitasc Shooter and Wag like this.
    Progressive = The new Political Correct name for a Communist

    A gun on your hip is like the insurance you pay every month that you hope never have to use.

    You can vote yourself into Socialism, but you will have to fight your way out of it! - Bearing Arms. com

  7. #26
    Senior Member NGF Addict!
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    western PA
    Posts
    1,336

    Default

    Is buying your date dinner after or before sex OK or is that quid pro quo?
    LRDGCO likes this.

  8. #27
    Senior Member NGF Addict! Ziggidy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ziggidyville
    Posts
    7,516

    Default

    Just a matter of time when all sin/evil is taxed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #28
    Senior Member NGF Addict! Fitasc Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by friendof2nd View Post
    Let us look at this scenario: We make prostitution legal, but control it. For example, they will be restricted to a specific area of town, they will pay a business tax, we persecute pimps. The money collected from their taxes are put to finance a clinic were they are to be checked often for VD and other illness, the rest of the money can be used to pay for educating the women. A lot of women that do prostitution, do so because they barely finish high school. Maybe if we train them in another marketable profession, they may stop prostituting themselves.
    Those that are left is because they enjoy the life.

    Prostitution is known to be the "older profession", I say let them do it and regulate then like another business, just like they do in Nevada. I could be wrong on this, but this solution is an option to consider.
    Except most of the girls in Nevada aren't high school dropouts. Those girls you find working for pimps illegally on the street and doing drugs. Most are either housewives earning extra Christmas money (especially from October through December) or college girls earning tuition money while telling their parents they're working in a casino as a cocktail waitress or blackjack dealer.
    They have a state ID card like a casino employee, are checked medically every week; MUST use a condom, and cannot ply their trade outside of their brothel; also no illegal drugs allowed.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience", George Carlin

    FITASC: Fédération Internationale de Tir aux Armes Sportives de Chasse.

  10. #29
    Senior Member NGF Addict! Fitasc Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggidy View Post
    Just a matter of time when all sin/evil is taxed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And what is wrong with that?
    If you choose to play, then you choose to pay; whether that is sex, tobacco, alcohol or whatever.
    Wag likes this.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience", George Carlin

    FITASC: Fédération Internationale de Tir aux Armes Sportives de Chasse.

  11. #30
    Senior Member NGF Addict! Stamps6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Northern NJ.
    Posts
    4,604

    Default

    My wife told to go right ahead and enjoy myself.

    My wife said to go ahead and have a good time. She also said I’d have to move out and give her most of my stuff except my tools because I’m going to need them to earn money for her. In a way that makes me the prostitute and her the pimp.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)