What's the worth of these
Advertise with us Click for Rates
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9

    Default What's the worth of these

    Both 9mm
    Astra a75
    Ppx
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Senior Member NGF Addict! Northtidesix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Cow pasture South of Garden City, Mo.
    Posts
    5,520

    Default

    Not enough information to even guess. Need make model caliber bore condition lots more pictures. Gun appraisals are seldom done on line, the one that are, are seldom accurate.
    NRA Life member since 1982

    Life is tough. It is tougher if you are STUPID

    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. Winston Churchill
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northtidesix View Post
    Not enough information to even guess. Need make model caliber bore condition lots more pictures. Gun appraisals are seldom done on line, the one that are, are seldom accurate.
    both 9mm PPX AND A ASTRA A75

  4. Remove Advertisements
    NationalGunForum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Ancient Gaseous Emanation Popeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sacramento area, CA
    Posts
    38,900

    Default

    The Walther might be worth somewhere between $250 and $350 depending on condition if its a M1

    The Astra might be worth $200 - $300 depending on condition and if you can find someone who wants it.
    The difference between a Socialist and a Communist is that the Socialist doesn't have all the guns yet.

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
    The Walther might be worth somewhere between $250 and $350 depending on condition if its a M1

    The Astra might be worth $200 - $300 depending on condition and if you can find someone who wants it.
    thanks I thought ppx would be worth more it hold 17

  7. #6
    Senior Member NGF Addict! Ziggidy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightUp View Post
    thanks I thought ppx would be worth more it hold 17
    It's not the size of the ship......

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggidy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightUp View Post
    thanks I thought ppx would be worth more it hold 17
    It's not the size of the ship......
    youre correct

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)